Summer Plans!

Stella's pov
The last day of school is officially over! Now my mom and I are planning somethings to do during the break. This year we're going to Hawaii, I live in Arizona so the flight will be six hours long. Since today is May 20th we've booked a flight for June 1st, so we have enough time to pack and enough time to be with my friends for the first few days of the break. This is going to be fun. So since we're going to Hawaii I'm going to need bathing suits so Alexa and I are going shopping! Shopping is one of my favorite things to do.

Louis' pov

"So boys your going on an American tour. It starts on May 28th. You you should get packing." Simon our manager said. The American tour is one of my most anticipated tour because I have hopes of seeing my best friend Stella. I haven't spoke to her in a while and I just want to catch up with her, see how she's doing, I've not seen here in six years! That's a lot! Of course I have my bandmates but when you know someone for like your whole life and one day they're gone it hurts. Anyways I'm excited and I can't wait!

Niall's pov

When Simon told us about the American tour we were really happy but Louie was a different kind of happy, it was like he anticipated it for ages. Something lit up in Louie's eyes.

Alexa's pov

"Where do we shop first?" the girl with green eyes asks me "Forever 21" I reply enthusiastically. We walk into the store and look at everything, this year my family and I are going to New York so I too have to shop for clothes. Surprisingly my flight and Stella's flight happen to be on the same day but only 1 hour apart. Stella and I pick out a few bikinis and beach looking outfits or just simple summer wear. "Let's go try them on!" I tell Stella.

"How's this?" The blond haired girl asked me. Stella was wearing a teel coloured bikini with pretty white flowers on either side. "You look cute! But how's this outfit?" I ask her looking down at mine. I was wearing a yellow see through top and under that a yellow bikini similar to Stella's and classic ripped jeans. "YOU LOOK AMAZING!" Stella yelled.

Stella's pov

After buying many many clothes we decided to go get Starbucks. We walk in the store and we ordered. We sit down and just talk about everything. Alexa is a great friend, she has been there for me since I moved here and I appreciate her. I'm really lucky to have her.

After Starbucks we drive home. I start packing my suitcase for the long awaited holiday. I go on my phone to prepare a check list for everything and then I get a notification on twitter I click on it and it's a directioner saying there's an American tour! I need to check if this is true so I do all kinds of research and they start their tour in Arizona on May 28th! Which means I can meet them! I go look for tickets to their show but they're all sold out. Urghh their next show is on May 31st I look for tickets but no! I start crying because I had that bit of hope but it's gone and it hard living without your best friend for so long, so I kind of stop looking at the tour dates. Because it would just make me hurt.

I'm done packing most of my stuff, which is great! I look at my clock it's 12am but it's summer so I decide to watch some Netflix movies with popcorn and myself! Yep that's what the first day of summer break looks like.

Two movies later I go to bed.

------------------

I wake up because of the sunlight, it's 9am so I get out of bed and shower and get dressed. I decided to go natural today and have no makeup on, saves a lot of time!

I have my breakfast and decide to just go to the park and walk and just have some time to myself, it's been a while since that happened. I walk into the park and there are many kinds on the swings and slides, there are some people around my age who I guess are some of there kids older siblings. I start walking around the park and a little girl falls down from the swing, I immediately go help her up and wash her wound with water just the a girl around my age walks to me and the little girl named "Aria" and says "Hey I'm so sorry! This is my little sister thanks for helping her" "No problem, I'm Stella!" I say bringing my hand out for a handshake. "I'm Emma!" She says shaking my hand.

Emma and I have a great time together and we have a lot in common. I take down her phone number we could be really great friends. Emma and Aria have to leave but I continue walking and thinking and listening to music.

At about 6pm I start walking back home. I have dinner and head up to my room, pack a little and just chill. Tomorrow Alexa and I are having a sleepover. Thinking about the sleepover I forgot I had to text Emma, so I do it

Stella : Hi Emma so sorry I didn't text you earlier! I forgot about it 😬 I'm Stella btw

Emma : Hi Stella it's ok! At least you texted me!

Stella : yea! So I'm having a sleepover tomorrow with one of my friends, wanna come?

Emma : Sure! What time?

Stella : 8:00pm I'll pick you up from the park.

Emma : cool! In sorry I gtg! Bye

Stella : Ttyl I'll see u tomorrow

Now I need to tell Alexa about Emma and the sleepover

Stella : Hey gurl! Btw I made a new friend her name is Emma she will be coming! Just a heads up :)

Alexa : Cool! I'm busy now I'll try to ttyl

Stella : ok bye!

Alexa : bye :D

________________________________________

Authors Note: So this is the second chapter! Keep reading :)
TPWK ❣️