Christmas

"Baby wake up it's Christmas!" Niall says patting my shoulder lightly.

This would be one of my last days here before I left for tour, I couldn't be more excited but I'm also kinda sad. The holidays have been going great and it would just hurt for me to leave Doncaster for the second time.

"Mmhm" I hummed getting out of bed along with Niall. We walked downstairs to find no one, they must be at the Tomlinson's, Niall and I decide to go there in our PJs, it wouldn't be new to them.

As I walked in the Tomlinson's house Lloyd the memories from the past came flashing back, from the first Christmas I remember, Louis and I were 5. I had been gifted a scooter and Louis was gifted a karaoke set. It was a fun day to think of.

"Morning guys, Merry Christmas" Jay told us as everyone else started to do the same

"Morning! Merry Christmas!" I told everyone.

"Shoot I forgot your gifts in my suitcase, be back in a min" I said

We all sat around the Christmas tree as we opened all of our presents

"This is for you princess" Niall said handing me a guitar"

"You serious?!" I ask

"Do you not like it?" He asked

"I love it" I say

"And look at what I got you" I say handing him the golf kit I bought him back in collage

"You know me so well!" Niall pouted [it was a cute one not a sad one]

"And I also got you a nandos gift card!" I say pulling it out of my pocket as I heard him laugh.

"And Louis I got you this" I say handing him a bag, it had suspenders

"Haha very nice" he says sarcastically

"Now for your real gift, I got you a SOCCER BALL!" I say handing it to him.

After all the gift giving, we decided to have a nice day out, cause why not?