Nightmares

Stella's pov

"NO!" I said as I walked out of the party crying. He couldn't have done that! He kissed someone. Niall kissed someone.
I THREW MY WHOLE LIFE AWAY TO TOUR WITH THEM AND I GET THIS! I could've done so much with my life I had back there. I lost so many of my friends. Over the years One Direction went out of business. I could've done so much! I wasted my life. And it's all my fault.
Locking myself in a car, I continued to cry. Maybe it was meant to be this way. Maybe he's just too good for me, anyone is too good for me.
All of a sudden I saw his shadow, it was not Niall, it was him. Someone who caused me so much pain.
"No please no!" I scream as he continued walking towards me.
"NO!" I scream one more time louder in hoped someone would save me.
"Niall!" I tried calling out for help.
"Louis!" No one responded.
He continued to walk and entered the car. I tried moving behind but in no luck. I slammed my head into the window of the car, leaving it broken.
Next thing I knew I was at a cemetery. What was I doing here? I tried to get up but failed. What is happening? Am I dead? That's why. I tried so much move, to tell everyone that I'm alive.
"IM NOT DEAD!" I tried to yell.
"NO!" I tried to scream before the closed the cascet.

"STELLA WAKE UP" I heard a strong irish accent say as I jolted awake.

Niall's pov

"STELLA WAKE UP" I said. She had been screaming for a few minutes. It was probably a nightmare. But what could be so bad that she would scream 'I'M NOT DEAD"? I even heard her mumble Louis' and my name.
"Niall you're here!" I heard her say. It was a relief that she woke up. She held onto me and started crying into my shirt.
"I'm always here, always" I said trying to calm her down.
"He w-was there! An-and you kissed h-her!" she tried to speak. Who did I kiss? And who was there.
"I-I was dead" she said. What did she dream about? What was so bad that it had her crying and shaking at 3am?
"Shh" I said trying to calm her down.

After some time, she calmed down and she stopped crying.
"What was it about?"
"You don't want to know" she said
"Please?" I tried
"We were at a party and you kissed another girl."
"You know I would never do that, I love you" I said trying to reassure her
"I went into this car and he was there. He wanted to hurt me again" she said. Fuck this is what it is about.
"I won't let him even come close to you"
"Then I tried to escape from the car but there was no way out, at last I hit my head towards the window, it went everywhere" she explained
"Then I died an-and no one s-saved me, I tried calling out but no one saved m-me" her voice hiccuped.
She hugged me and I wrapped my arms around her. Trying to make her feel safe.

Stella's pov

*The next day*

I woke up to Niall, he was still asleep. How can I act fine when I have to tell him that I won't be able to go with him. Would he end things with me? Will her forget me? The nightmare I had last night was basically what would happen if I went with him. He would fall in love with someone and I would end up crying. Plus how could I just end my life in London? I mean sure they would go there once in a while but I don't that that is enough.

Authors Note :
Sorry for this crap of a chapter. Idk when I'll update next but in the next chapter Stella will make her decision 🤠