Birthdays

Stella's pov

I wake up it's only 10am. I decide to skip breakfast and go back to bed for some more time.

"Stella! Wake up" I hear the familiar yorkshire accent say.
"In a minute" I groan
"Come on! Wake up"
"Urghhhh" I say and position myself to look at Louis.
"What do you want" I ask in annoyance.
"I wanna know how that date went"
"It went great, yada yada yada now can I go to sleep?"
"No you missy are coming with me! For some good ol Louis and Stella time"
"Let me go get dressed stay here" I say and walk towards the washroom.

I quickly wash my face put on a baby blue crop top and black ripped jeans and no make-up cause I'm lazy.

"Let's go" I say to the boy with blue eyes

I get in Louis' car. Different from the one Louis had the first time.

*Flashback*

"Stella! I got my first car!" The excited 16yr old Louis said
"Oh my god, take me on a ride!" I say.
Being 14 and having a 16yr old bestie is really cool

We rode for hours just talking and listening to some old songs. Just goofing off with Louis is the best!

We drive to the nearest McDonald's and get our regular burgers, fries and coke.

We then drove to our spot, the treehouse. We sat there sharing one of our last memories as neighbours.

*End of Flashback*

Louis pulls up at this garden. It has a treehouse similar to the one we had back in Doncaster. Louis takes me up to the treehouse

Louis' pov

I had been planning this for a few days, it's all of a sudden. I'm going to throw Stella a surprise birthday party, she dosen't seem like she remembers her own birthday which is not new. I managed to get all of my family and our old friends. I asked my mom and sisters to get all the stuff from the treehouse. Niall and I decorated it similarly to the original one. I also bought the time capsule we had buried befor Stella left. Niall actually gave us this Idea. Smart lad

Niall's pov

I gave Louis the idea of recreating the treehouse. I'm also going to ask Stella to be my girlfriend. I really like her, she just has this charming personality and her smile melts my heart.

*Door handle turning*

She's coming

Stella's pov

I open the door and

"SURPRISE" everyone in the room yelled in unison. Everyone was there from Doncaster. Issy, Bella, Luke all of our old friends, Louis' mom and dad. The whole girl squad aka Louis' sisters. My mom and dad.

I looked around the treehouse in shock that it was decorated just the way I saw it when I left.

"Oh my god guys!" I try to contain my excitement

"Oh my god guys!" I try to contain my excitement. I practically hug everyone in the room, until I see someone new. Louis walks up to me and says "Stella this is Eleanor, she's my girlfriend. Eleanor this is Stella my best friend"

"Hi!" I say excitedly
"Hello! Happy Birthday!" Eleanor says
"Thanks!"

Eleanor and I got along well. I talk to everyone in the room. And Louis says he has another surprise for me.

"Ok Stella do you remember the time capsule we buried in Doncaster? Well I got my mum to get it here, so we can open it"
"Oh Louis you remembered!"

Louis and I sit in the centre of the circle everyone made. We opened the capsule. It was a rectangular shaped box. I removed my old "Bestie Journal" Louis and I had made long time ago. As I went through the pages, I felt like I was reliving all of those memories. I finally felt alive for the past few days since Louis. All the tiniest memories were in that book, Louis' first car, my first boyfriend,(who I did not kiss) Louis' and my first swim, the dance classes our mom's made us go to and all the other things, I just feel complete with Louis and Niall in my life.

Louis took out the medal we won when we had worked together for a science exhibition.

After the time capsule music played and everyone was dancing. As I was dancing with all the boys I feel a hand grab my wrist, I turn around to meet the most beautiful boy ever, Niall Horan. Niall said he wanted to tell me something. He took me down from the treehouse.

"Stella, Will you be my girlfriend?"
Niall asked me all of a sudden.
"Yes! Oh Niall"
He pulled me into his arms and kissed me gently, his lips were very soft. We pulled away
"Happy Birthday, princess" I heard the Irish lad say.
"Thanks Nialler"

After the whole "party" the boys, Eleanor and I decide to go for a walk.

"Guys we should get something to eat!" I exclaimed
And all the choruses of 'yes' and 'yeahs' were heard.

We walked to the nearest McDonald's. It reminds me of Louis' and my obsession with it. We ordered the same thing we did the last time we had McDonald's 'burguers, fries and coke'. We all talked about everything, a fangirl of One Direction would kill to have an opportunity like this but I guess I was just lucky.

All of us were walking and just talking. Eleanor and Louis were holding hands and so were Niall and I. Everything just felt right.

After walking we decide to go to the hotels. I walk in my hotel room. And oh boy was today a awesome day.

I have a shower and change into the most childish onsie I own. I get too lazy to go downstairs for dinner so room service.

After some Netflix I decide to go to bed, the sweet land of my dreams.