Family Time and Crushes

Stella's pov

I got home and shower. I start getting dressed. I wore a pink and white strapped cropped top and black ripped jeans. My hair in two braids.

I walk downstairs and we leave

I walk downstairs and we leave. I don't know where I'm going neither does mom because dad wants to surprise us.

We pull in the parking lot of this huge ass restaurant. It's beautiful and it has a pool (which I won't be able to swim in because it's 7:00pm and the pool is closed) There's plants everywhere. It looks so beautiful.

(This is what the place looks like during day time but y'all can imagine it to be night time

(This is what the place looks like during day time but y'all can imagine it to be night time. Also I've been here. Awesome place. Back to the book. Alsooo the characters are sitting up on the tree house thingys)

We had the best family dinner ever. My mom and dad are really awesome people. They don't get too much in my business and they know when they have to scold me. I couldn't have wished for a better family. This dinner was one that we needed. We hadn't had a family dinner in a while.

We're back to the hotel. I get dressed in my PJ's and look at my phone. It's a text from Louis

Louie : Hi Stella! U up for the beach tomorrow? All the boys are gonna be there too.

Stella : yea sure. What time?

Louie : maybe by 11:00?

Stella : Sure. I'll be there.

Louie : Also a heads up for you Niall has a massive crush on you. Don't tell him that I told you.

Stella : :o NIALL HAS A CRUSH ON ME¿¡?!

Louis : yea.

Stella : ok then. Gtg. Bye

Louis : bye. :)

So Niall Horan the boy who's in one of the biggest boy bands likes me. Wow. I must be lucky! I like Niall too, he's cute, has a great personality, amazing human being and the list can go on and on. I too had a bit of a crush on Niall. I mean who couldn't. I straight guy would turn gay for Niall.

I watched some TV and went to bed.

-----

I woke up to my alarm I had set so I wouldn't be late. It's 9:30 am. I get dressed in a violet top and denim shorts, with a bikini under, so I wouldn't have to waist time later.

After breakfast, I start walking to the beach. I see five boys just goofing off. Yep that's One Direction. I walk to them. A of the boys greeted me. After about half an hour Niall asks me just to go for a walk. I agree.

We're both walking down the beach.
"Hey, um Stella?"
"Yea?" I ask looking at Niall. God he looked so amazing!
"You should know that I really like you, but we haven't got time to spend alone since we've known each other for two days. But I really, really like you. Will you go on a date with me?" The Irish lad asked.
"Yes! I like you too Niall!"

We walked back to where the boys were.

Niall's pov

Stella is willing to go out with me! I'm so happy. I like her so much. I was really really nervous when I asked her but when she said yes, it was like the best feeling in the world.

Louie's pov

Looks like our Irish lad finally asked her out. They look like such a cute couple. I feel so happy for them. (btw guys Louie is dating Eleanor in this so yeah)

Authors Note : So sorry for the short chapter. :( Thanks for reading!