Goodbye...

Stella's pov

It's been a week since my birthday, it has been the best week ever, Niall and I planned a date every chance (chonce) we had. Louis and I hung out a lot and I grew really close to the rest of the boys. Eleanor and I have become really close friends. Life is just great right now, but there's one thing standing in the way,the boys' tour. It's going to start again. This week is the last one we have together, Niall and I are trying to make the best out of it but hanging out with Niall and then rushing to hang out with Louis is tiring. I'm just 19. Just after all of One Direction go back on tour the next day we leave for home and then I go straight to college.

"Babe what are you thinking about?" I hear Niall say trying to snap me out of my thoughts.
"I was thinking about us, Niall what are we going to do once your tour starts? And what will happen when I go to college?"
"I uh, I think that we could try long distance...and once my tour is done maybe I could visit you once a week."
"Ok Niall I'm just scared, I love you so much." I realise what I said.
"You love me?" The boy with blue eyes asked.
"I love you Niall, that's why I'm scared for all of this"
"I love you princess, we can do this"
I was at Niall's hotel room about to dose off in his arms, when I realised I had to tell my mom I'd stay the night here. I take out my phone from my pocket and text my mom

Me : Mom I'm staying over at Niall's hotel room. Don't worry about me
Mom : ok honey, but make sure you don't get in trouble. Have a nice time with him.
Me : Sure mom, goodnight
Mom : Goodnight sweetie

I leave my phone on the night stand and get comfortable in Niall's arms.

"Babe, wake up" I hear Niall say.
"Is it already moring?!"
"No, I thought you would want to sleep in more comfortable clothes, so I woke you up to check wether you wanted mine.."
"Oh yeah, if you have spare clothes and you're ok with it.."
"Yeah sure, I have one of my t-shirts and boxers in the washroom"
"Thanks Nialler"
"Your welcome" my little leprechaun says to me.

--- next morning ---

"Babe wake up" I hear the soft yet strong irish accent
"Mmmhmm" I grumble not wanting to get out of bed
"It's 9 I think we have plans with the boys and Eleanor, you need to wake up, they expect us to be ready at 10"
"If I wake up do I get a kiss?" I ask hoping for a yes
"Yes, only if you wake up"
I straighten my posture and sit up. Niall's lips meet mine. His lips were so soft and the kiss was so gentle. If we try long distance I won't be able to feel this ever again. We pull away.

I get dressed in the same clothes I wore last night because I don't have a change of clothes, and no makeup because of the same reason.

"I'll get these clothes washed and give them back to you" I say to my boyfriend
"You can keep them"
"Really? Don't you want this?"
"No, I want you to have it"
"Thanks Nialler"
"Your welcome princess"

Niall and I walk to the McDonald's we all are supposed to meet at.

We were all greeted by hey's and hello's.

-- an hour or two later ---

"Bye guys!" I tell all of them
"Bye Niall!" I say seperately
"Bye princess" I hear Niall say

I walk to my hotel room. Get changed and go downstairs for Lunch.

"Hello darling" I hear my dad say as I sit down on the table
"Hey dad, hey mom" I say
"Sweetheart we need to talk to you"
"About what?"
"Well...I'm just going to say it, you're spending a lot of time with Louis and your boyfriend Niall, we just want some family time" my mom says
"Oh, I didn't know, well today in the evening we will go swimming and then have a movie night in your room, how's that sound?" I say trying to make it up to my parents
"Yeah, that's more like it" I hear my dad kind of cheer.

-- after lunch --

I get changed into my one price swimsuit and walk towards the hotel pool where my parents are waiting for me.

I dive into the pool making water splash everywhere, and hear my parents laugh

-- after time with parents (including the movie night) ---

I walk into my room and check my phone

You've received a message from 'Niall ❣️' and 'Louis 🥕'

I open to check Louis message first

Louis : Wanna chat I'm bored.
Louis: ok ur not gonna reply
Me: Sorry I was with my parents they really wanted family time....

Niall : Good night princess!
Me : Good night Nialler

I switch off my phone not bothering going through social media.

-- a week later --

Today is my last day with Louis and Niall, is this going to be goodbye? We plan on trying long distance but it will still be hard. Right now I'm at the airport with all of the boys, Eleanor is going with the for the rest of the tour, I can't because Niall and I aren't official yet. I feel Niall's arms hold me tighter as we're sitting in the airport at 7am. Louis walks towards Niall and I. Louis holds me, I just feel safe my boyfriend and bestfriend holding me at the same time, knowing this won't happen agin in months hurts. Tears stream down my face, I feel Niall's thumb wile my tears.

"Goodbye Niall" I say before kissing him
"Goodbye princess, don't forget me for another guy"
"Never" I say as I cry
"Goodbye Louis, keep Niall safe ok?" I say as him and I hug.
"Sure" I hear the strong Yorkshire accent say.
I hug all the boys (and Eleanor) and they leave.

This feels like the end, will this work out? Will Niall and I make it? What is he finds another girl, someone who makes him happier? This is why I almost never let people in my life, because no matter what they always leave in the end. I drive (a rented car) back to my hotel crying, not being able to take it. It feels like the day I was leaving Doncaster but worse. If I feel like this today, how will I feel tomorrow when I leve?

Niall's pov

I got on the plane, all I can do is cry. Stella and I have only known each other for a month but it feels like we've known each other forever.

"Hey mate how're you holding up?" I hear Liam say
"Not so good"
"Don't worry the tour will be over soon"
"I know but I just... can't"
"Sure you can, just have hope"
"Yeah.."

Liam walks away and I dose off to sleep.

Stella's pov

-- the next day --

I wake up, all my stuff is packed, all I can think about is Niall. I miss him and now I'm going to miss this place, I mean I've stayed here for a month but I've made more memories here then I've made in Arazona for all the time I've lived there. The treehouse, mine and Niall's first date, the beach, just everything...

I walk downstairs with my suitcase at the reception where I see my parents checking out, I give them my room keys and we leave.

The whole car ride to the airport was just silent, when I got on the plane I listened to the whole album 'Up All Night'

We get off the plane and get a taxi "home" This is probably the first time I've not felt good seeing the house. I just wanted to go back.

After settling everything in its place I feel my phone vibrate.

Phone call from 'Niall ❣️'

I answer the call.

"Hey princess, I really miss you here, I just got to Texas. Really miss you"
"Hi Niall, I miss you too, I leave for college in a week, I really wish you were here"
"Yeah, anyways I have to go right now, have a interview"
"Ok Niall, bye"
"Bye princess"

We hang up. I wear Niall's t-shirt that he gave me and just lay in bed all day doing nothing...