University

Stella's pov

Today is the day I move in my dorm room, which means more pain, more crying and no Niall. It's only been a day or two and I miss him already. Telling by now I'm sure my time in university is going to be bad. I can't focus on anything, I feel incomplete. I know I'm being too dramatic but I really do love Niall.

After I get a call saying that all of my stuff has reached my dorm room, I get set to leave. (So all of Stella's stuff is shipped to her dorm room) I don't want to leave. I walk downstairs.
"Hey hunny" my mom says
"Hi mom, hi dad, well I guess I'm leaving so I might as well say bye" I reply
My parents take me into a hug.
"Don't forget you will always be daddy's little girl" my dad says
"Call us when h get there" my mom said
"Yeah, well I guess I should be going now."
"Bye swettie" I hear my mom
"Bye guys" I say back

I walk away, I call a cab and get to the airport. My parents insisted on coming to the airport but I just needed to be alone. I cried the whole drive there, just thinking about Niall. I miss him, I love him so much. Sometimes I wish I would've never seen Louis at the beach.

I reach there and board my flight, not ready to accept that Niall is not going to be there. I'm currently listening to One Direction's new album (guys ik that the tine is not right but pls just go with it) 'Summer Love' comes on, I feel my heart hurt as the tears stream down my face. The people beside me probably think I'm crazy but I don't care. I want to go back to the hotel room and go to the beach everyday with my boyfriend and bestfriends.

The flight landed, I get down the plane and leave the airport. I decided to finally call my mom.

"Hey mom, I reached"
"That's nice, take care of yourself"
"Yeah, anyways I have to go now, still have to find my dorm room"
"Sure sweetie, bye"
"Bye"

Again I'm in a taxi to my dorm. I finally get there. I open the door and am greeted with my roommate.

"Hi, you must be Stella?"
"Yeah, and you're Keira?"
"Yeah! I'm so excited for college!"
"Same...."
"Why do you seem so sad, it looks like you've cried for hours"
"Yeah....well I kinda got too attached to my boyfriend and now we're trying to work things out long distance"
"I'm so sorry for that, anything I can do to help?"
"No you should go have some fun"
"I'll stay with you, don't have plans anyways"
"Thanks you really don't know how much this means to me"
"No problem"

Keira is so awesome and supportive. We had a movie day kinda thing and now are getting to bed. I take out Niall's boxers and t-shirt from the slightly messy cupboard.

"Is that your boyfriend's?" I hear Keira
"Yeah actually..."

I walk to the bathroom and change into the boxers and t-shirt, still smelling the Niall sent even after a few washes. It fells like he's next to me.

I check my phone before I go to sleep.

"Two text messages from 'Niall ❣️' Three text messages from 'Louis 🥕' And more"

I open Niall's first

"Hey princess,,have u settled in your dorm yet?"
"How's your new roommate?"

"Hi Nialler, yeah just got settled in and my roommate is really cool"

"That's nice"

"Ikr, Niall but I have to admit, I really miss you..."

"I miss you too, I'll try to visit as soon as your is done, it'll be just one more month"

"Can't wait"

"Niall have to sleep, it's late here"

"Good night princess"

"Good night Nialler"

I opened Louis next

"ARE YOU IN UR DORM YET¿¡¿¡¿"

"TELL MEEEEEEEEE"

"I'M UR BESTIE *sad poutie face*"

"Yeah I got settled in"

I text that and answered all the questions like that. I just leave my phone and go to bed. Tomorrow is going to be a huge day, there's a party to introduce ourselves, everyone is invited. It will be one of the many parties before college starts (it starts in a week)

I've totally given up on my friendship with Emma and Alexa after the summer break when I got home, I honestly need to talk to them, I haven't even spoken to Louis too much. I feel like such a bed friend.

Authors Note :

Hi guys sorry for the very late update and it's very short too, I really have a lot going on right now so I won't be able to update as much but please understand.

Anywayssss did u guys see all the boys protesting? It was so cute!