Beaches and Old Friends

Stella's pov

I wake up to the sun shining from my window to my face. I grab my phone to check the time. 9:00am.
I got up and got dressed for breakfast. I think I'll go to the beach right after breakfast so I need to pick an outfit which I can wear a bikini under.
I decide on a baby blue see through top and a teel bikini under it, with short shorts to go with it and some lipgloss. Simple, that's how I roll.

"Morning!" I say cheerfully to my parents.
"Morning dear" my mom says with a smile, someone's having a great day.
"Mom after this I'm going to the beach, will you both be coming or no?" I ask while eating toast.
"Dad and I are going to a wine tasting so you can go to the beach"
"Ok"

I quickly finish my breakfast and start walking down to he beach,. it's only about two minutes away. I look in my bag for my phone.
"Ahha!" I say to absolutely no one. It's 10:15. So I have time before lunch.

I look for a decent spot on the beach and lay my towel down and keep all my things except my bag there and go to change in the washroom.

I look to find my spot and there!
I run to my spot and lay down to sunbathe.

"Stella?" I heard a familiar yorkshire accent say. I take off my sunglasses to look.
"LOUIS?" I say in shock.
"Oh my god Stella! I've missed you!"
I take him into a hug
"I missed you so much Lou! You won't believe how many times I've tried to look for tickets to your show! In Arazona and here! Urgh!"
"How are you here?" I ask pulling away from the hug I missed for years.
"Well the boys and I are on tour so today we have a few days off so we're at the beach."
"Oh makes sence. Do I get to meet them?"
"Ofcourse! Like Duh!" I missed this.
"Follow me" the boy with blue eyes says. I pick up all my stuff and follow him and I see all of One Direction there making sandcastles, how random.

Louie's pov

I took Stella to where the boys were sitting. I'm so fóóking happy to see Stella. Oh all the things I wanted from this tour.

"Boys this is Stella! My old best friend from Doncaster"
"Hi!" All of them say together looking up at us.
"Hi guys! Zayn, Liam, Niall and Harry." Stella guessed. All correct.

All of the boys stood up from their sandcastles and hugged Stella but oh dear sweet Harry winked. HARRY WINKED AT MY BEST FRIEND!
"HEY HEY HEY HARRY! SHE'S MY BEST FRIEND!!!"
"Ok calm down" the boy with green eyes said.

Niall's pov

Ok so I'm not going to act, Stella is beautiful! She's gorgeous. She has blue eyes, curly hair. She doesn't even have any make-up on she's just naturally beautiful!
"Niall mate, stop dreaming!" I hear Zayn say.
"Oh yeah sorry."
"Let's continue making sandcastles!" Stella says. Oh god even her voice is beautiful!

After an hour of making sandcastles we all wash our hands and exchange phone numbers with Stella. I'm surprised that even Stella dosen't have Louie's phone number. But then again she might have not have had a phone when she was 14.

Louis' pov

Stella and I decide to go for lunch to catch up but we have to tell her parents that are waiting for her at the hotel restaurant.

"Hello Miss Smith!" Stella's parents faces are in shock to see me.
"Hello Louis! How are you?"
"I'm good! How are you?"
"I'm great! Thankyou!"
"Hi mom! I'm here! If you haven't noticed." Stella spoke
"Anything to tell me?"her mom says.
"Yes, Can Louis and I go for lunch together?"
"Sure but be back soon, we're going somewhere in the evening." Her mom says
"Ok! Bye!" Stella said. And we left.

Stella and I spoke for hours. Turns out she does not have a new bestfriend but she has many friends.

I walk Stella to her hotel and leave. We plan on meeting each other maybe tomorrow. Surprisingly the tour has gone on a break for like the whole month because Paul had some family emergency, it was kinda sudden and shocking. So we're going to be living in a hotel here for a month, the hotel is surprisingly right across Stella's hotel. It only makes this better because I will have time with Stella.

Niall's pov

I'm going to ask Louie if I can ask Stella out. I mean I like her and she's single and she may or may not like me too. I'm taking my chonces.
"Hey Lou?" I ask
"Yeah mate, what's up?"
"Can I ask Stella out?" Louie's eyes widen at the question I asked.
"Yea I mean she's my best friend and I can't tell her who to date and who to not. So yeah" Louis says kind of unsure.
"Thanks lad" I say and go to my hotel room which I share with Liam and Harry.

Louis'es pov

So Niall wants to ask Stella out. I can't do anything about it, I mean Niall's waited so long to find his princess and if Stella is his princess I can't stop him from doing that. And Stella has waited for her prince for so long so in not holding them back.