08. Sex Machine

"Thank fuck you're here, come on let's get a drink," I coaxed and yanked Lilly out of the booth.

"Someone's a little too thirsty," She coos following behind me to the cashier.

"Shut up," I rolled my eyes.

We searched the menu to see what coffee shit they had. I honestly needed some strong shit caffeine because I'm thinking of binge watching TV shows tonight even though I have school tommorow.

"Can I have myself a java chip with an extra shot of coffee," I smiled to the guy at the cashier as he punched my order in.

"I'll have myself a caramel frappe," Lilly cheers and kissed my cheek and skipped back to the booth.

I rolled my eyes at her. I could feel her lip stain on my cheek as I placed a 20 by the cashier. I grabbed my change and walked back to join her. She's so adorable, like a little red head running aorund except she wasn't short for a female.

She had a cheeky smile plastered on her face as I sat in front of her.

"Why what a gentle man, paying for the lady I see." She jokes.

"Well today was pay day from Taco Bell," I joked back.

"Go get my drink," She points to 'collect' counter.

I rolled my eyes and went over to pick up both our drinks. I returned only to be seen with Lilly's adorable grin.

"What's with the grin?" I seek.

"Nothing, it's just that hardly ever has a guy actually taken me out," Hse sighs.

"You serious? You're fucking beautiful and no one has taken you out?" I was honestly shocked at her statement.

"Yeah," She smiles nodding her head. I held her soft hands and smiled at her.

"What do you want, come on. I know you want something in return for getting me starbucks," She groans.

"Ok fine, I need you to tell me who's who."

~~~

I laid in bed that night. Revising on who's who in our school. Turns out Bryan and Ashton was the popular guys. And a girl called Ashleigh who happens to be the school whore.  And Lilly was indeed, the newsletter. Or gossip letter. It's not a bad thing, pretty impresive to know all those stuff. I've spent five years in my old school and I didn't even know who the popular kid was.

Then there goes the sex machine, Bryan. So I guess the whole school evolved around Bryan then? Besides the whole 'i'm a jock thinng', he's a working sex maching that's always there to support your sexual needs. I groaned into my pillow, just how could I work my plan with some sex machine by my back.

I flipped my mac open and logged into Netflix. Searched through the TV show lists and found myself snuggled in my duvet with Grey's Anatomy on.

~~~

My eyes started to heaved when my alarm buzzed. I jumped realising binge watching TV shows meant staying up until your alarm did it's business. How did that extra shot of coffee kept me up the whole night. Starbucks!

I shook my head and slammed my head on my pillow. I checked my phone to see that I don't even have time to chip in a nap. I set my alarm accidentally an hour late. Oh great, what has my life turned to.

"WARREN!!" A loud shout roamed my room. I swear if I was in a cartoon, objects would be shaking.

"Mum," I groaned but she slipped the curtain allowing the brightest sunlight enter.

"Overslept? Seriously?" She complains.

"Sorry mum, I'll go to school but log in late." I explained.

"I'm going to the office today and Ian asked me for dinner so I'll be back at around 9:00. Bye, there's pizza in the fridge." She says and walks out the door.

I rolled to wake up but I ended up rolling all the way to the floor.

"Ouch," I complained.

I jogged down the stairs in some black shirt and a my school bag. Picked up a can of coffee from the fridge and walked out the door. I blared Blink 182 as I started to walk out the house. By now there were no bus available and I wasn't in the mood to walk to school. I looked around if there were cabs but surprisingly there were none.

Great.

By the time I arrived school, I would've already finished listening to Green Day's Album.  Yeah, that long

I walked to the front desk and was greeted by the same red head with plastic smile.

"Where you been sweetie?" She seeks.

"Over slept," I didn't wait for her to ask more. I just signed my name and started to walk to the building.

It was around snack time now so I was left with me and music but on the school library this time. I was about to fall asleep until I felt a presence beside. It was that strong Axe, the same one Brian wears.

Eeeee.

Surprisingly, it wasn't him. Rather a girl with crazy hair.