14. Meant To

Bryan

I plan to stay with him tonight. His mum was in and out of the room, refilling on her coffee and giving me some too. Warren was asleep on his hospital bed while me and his mum sat on the couch at the conrner of the room. There was silence between us until she finally spoke.

"So, Bryan?" She greets and I nod my head. "You're dating Warren I see, I don't mind honestly. If Warren is happy with you, then live life I guess. How long have you two been going out?"

"I've asked him out last night, but I've been trying to get close to him since last week," I answered truthfully.

"Well that's wonderful then, I've gone through this, trust me. I was a teenager once, still consider myself to be honest. Anyways, You both are 17, or 16 depending on your birthday or what ever shit. Sex is a big drive at this stage, maybe even before that or after, I don't know but it'll be a big need. I'm aware you both are male and are both unable to reproduce but that obviously doesn't change teh fact that you two are going to have sex, or already did. But you see, I'm aware of HIV and AIDS, so I need to make sure you two are tested regugarly before I supply you both with privacy and a room of your own. Maybe some lube to," She informs me, I love how 'hip' but still proper she can be.

"Yes, ma'am," I replied. "My mum works at the hospital and she promotes HIV testing at school monthly. And our school is a part of it,"

"Glad to know, you can rest if you want. Are your parents fine with you spending the night here?" I nod my head and she smiles. "Call me Eliza,"

I slowly noozled my head in the crook of my elbow and arm and drifted to sleep.

~~~

I sat by the couch the next morning. Eliza, Warren's hip of a mum took the car from Ashleigh's place leaving me and Warren alone. Warren walked of the bathroom and walks over to sit on my lap. Just by that move, it made my manhood hard in a second. His right hand held the back of my neck as he pushed me to his lips. Our lips collided and it was only soon that we had to pull apart for air.

"I'll never have enough of you," He groans, his head thrown back as he took deep breaths.

"That wasn't enough babe," I pointed out and let his back fall on the couch.

He chuckled as his body bounced up and down against the couch until his back laid. I crawled between his legs to meet his face. I kissed him firmly once before slowly removing the tie behind his back. I made my way down to his kneck where I proceeded to suck on different palces, looking for his sweet spot.

He moaned and arched when I sucked by his collar bone. The perk of him in nothing but a hospital gown was massive as now he was stripped like the day he was born. He pulled my shirt off soon and he was now desperately clinging onto my hair, maybe even pulling strands as I sucked him off with my mouth.

I moved my head up and down, faster and rougher. I teased him and only licked his tip as I tasted his lovely pre.

"Bryan," He moans softly.

I wanted to hear that sexy voice of his again so I proceeded to pleasure him as he hips arched towards me. I massaged his balls with my fingertips and his grip on my hair increase. By now he was thrusting into my mouth and holding my head in place. I let him in charge as my eyes rolled back.

It was only soon that he released himself into my mouth and I pulled him out to catch my own breath and let him leak down himself. I pecked his lip before slowly making my way down to his torso. I'm sure it was driving him crazy as his eyes never left mine. FInally reaching, I licked him clean.

"That was amazing," He moans.

"It was meant to," I kissed him softly then left him to take a shower and I washed myself with him