15. Since When

Warren

There really wasn't any other way for me to configure what has happened to me that weekend; I went to a party, got high on some brownie, got a blow job from the 'school slut', turned the 'sex machine' into my boyfriend, had a shit hungover, tought I lost my car, had a panic attack, got a blowjob from my boyfriend. It was all new to me, the whole situation besides getting a blowjob.

That wasn't my first time getting a blowjob from a girl but it was definately the first I've not enjoyed it. I guess the brownie had more consequences that getting high. Then boom, I fingered Bryan, came to his bosy and now he's my boyfriend. Had the brownie turn me gay?

Most probably not, last I checked I was the one to be eager to make out with Bryan. And I was sober already.

When the bell rung, I left the bleachers with my bag and walked over to math's. Surprisingly I was looking forward to math's. I had two bags today; books and swim kit. There was a competition this coming saturday so we were training the whole week except friday.

I sat in my seat and took my textbooks out. Bryan wasn't here yet and I felt a little impatient not seeing him. Having his scent envelop my nostrils. Have his eye stare at me.

The moment he walked through the door, our eyes locked and he had his wicked smile plastered immediately on his face. He greeted the teacher before casually walking to his seat.

I felt his fingertips brush across the top my back that sent shivers down my spine. When he realised my slight action, he smirked and leaned forward. Instead of towards me like I wanted him to, he bent over to the person in front of us. Tapped him on his shoulders and whispered something before sitting back and smirking at me.

I rolled my eyes before quickly sending him a text. and yes he took my number. Our nights consisted of several sexts from each other.

You're smirk, stop it.

He reached for his phone in his pocket and sliding it open. he read the text before replying;

Ok,

I now regret making him to stop smirking. It was weird. I guess I wanted to see him smirk or have him stare at me. It got uncomfortable after our little text session. I feel uncomplete.

~~~

"Faster Davies!" I hear Coach scream as I did my regular training of 100m and trying to constantly beat my record. "Yeah!" he screamed showing me the stopwatch.

I heard the team cheer as I beat my record by five seconds. Five mother effing seconds. That's a lot man.

I pushed my self up the pool to join the team where coach was writing down stuff on a clip board.

I was standing next to Bryan and he didn't keep his eye off my bare chest.

"Davies, Slash, Bryan and Ashton, you guys are the medley relay team. Devide it amongst yourselves, the pattern of styles are; free, breast, back & fly." Coach announced and we nod our heads.

I didn't pay much attention after that announcement. Me and Bryan walked to the changing room close that our forearms touched. We were the last ones to enter the changing room and he slapped my ass real hard and I had to stop my moan.

My bag was missing when I stepped out of the shower in nothing but a towel around my waist. Bryan was packing his bag whilst the others left the two of us in the room. I started to look around the room for my neon yellow duffel. I was stuck with having to ask Bryan for my duffel.

"Seen my duffel?" I asked.

"Nope," He answered, zipping his bag close.

"Well that's shit," I mumbled and went to the lockers to see if it's there, but it wasn't.

"Can you go check student services for a neon yellow duffel?" I asked a bit impatiently to Bryan.

"Just wear my clothes," He concludes while smirking. For that I knew he took my bag.

"Where is it?" I demanded.

"Ashton took it, he owed me one for helping him squeeze three girls in his bedroom. I wanted to see you in my clothes, so get change." He threw me a nest of clothes and I forgot I was holding my towel with my hand. I caught his clothes, the towel fell and I sprung out.

Since when did my manhood said hi?