21. Feel Better.

Bryan

I tried to make sure Warren would be ready for something like this; we fight, I run to someone that can make me feel better sexually. Two years of having relationships of lust, Warren came along and he was my first love. I knew I'd hurt him eventually and that was proven today.

I still don't know why we have a conflict. Maybe I was just lost into a pool emotions after finding out that my dad was cheaitng on my mum with my boyfriend's mum. How coincidental and adverse eh?

Me and Ashleigh had a diverse relationship. I loved her as a sister whilst she loved me like brother. Good thing we weren't related by blood or we would be plain incest. We started last year when we were best friends and met in english class. She was crying and I asked her why and it was because her parents has just split up.

I accompanined her that lunch time and I ended up kissing her and having sex with her to make her feel better. When she was in a fould mood wether she was in a relationship, she ran to me and we pleasured each other and I do the same to her when I was in a shit mood.

It was no surprise I ran to her and ended up in her bedroom with no pants and me inside her mouth.

She sucked me off in a way to distract me but it didn't help, the pleasure she gave was not strong enough. Her mouth sucked as hard as it could but it just never happened. I tried closing my eyes to enjoy the pleasure but I just ended up imagining it was Warren engulfing me.

"Mmmm," She moans when I came.

"Thanks," I mumbled, sat up and pulled my sweatpants on.

"It didn't work?" I nod my head.

"He affects you so much Bryan, since when did an apocalypse happen?" She chuckled but I coudn't chuckle. Love isn't an apocalypse.

"I love him Ashleigh," I cried.

She couldn't say anything as I held on to her and cried. I must've hurt Bryan so much. I held onto Ashleigh while crying so much. I'm such a fucking idiot and coward. Why can't I be so strong to just stay with Warren and get him to make me feel better? It's not like he's the problem to why we conflict, it was simply because of our parents.

God this is fucked up.

~~~

Warren

"Can you save my bastard of a soul?" My music sang, or screamed.

I've only found out about this band called "Bring Me The Horizon" upon suicide tumblr. It was a new music which I've found interesting and inoovative. It was around three in the morning already and I haven't been able to sleep besides a 10 minute nap. That wasn't the least I've had though, I have no idea wether I've purposely pulled an all nighter or the fact that I've just been listening to so far 90% of BMTH's songs.

The screamos which I belive was done by Oliver Sykes made me forget about what was happening. I kept checking my phone though, I should probably stop because it's like Bryan was going to text me first. He's probably in the middle of a climax right now which I would much rather forget about.

I wasn't prepared for this even though Bryan warned me already. I didn't even realise me and Bryan were close emotionally. Maybe I should stay away, I don't know. Me and Bryan have built a bond in just two weeks and I don't know what to expect. But I wish what ever happens between our parents, they would know to end it for both our sakes.

My phone lit up and my eyes widdened and my stomach fluttered. A text from Bryan, he texted me. He texted me! Jesus, I nearly fell from the bed trying to open my phone.

I'm at your front door, let me in please? -Bryan

I spent no time putting pants on, it was hot in my room so I was in nothing but my boxers as I sped down the stairs and stumble to the front door. I frantically forgot how to open the knob I ended up having to turn the knob more than I was suppose to.

In the end, I was able to open the door and threw myself at bryan. He, thankfully caught me and chuckled as I locked my arms around his neck and hugged him tight as fuck as he did the same to me. I wrapped my legs around his hips and held both of his cheek and pressed my lips onto his.

I kissed him passionately and oh how I missed his lips. I asked for entrance which he gave me and I played with his tounge with mine. He moaned when I sucked on his bottom lip giving him a free lip enhancement.

"I'm so sorry," He whispers.

"Shut up and fuck me," I rubbed that in and I meant it.

"Seriously?" He asks.

"You wanted to feel better so I'm assuming you went to Ashleigh for sex. Let me prove to you that I can me you feel so much better," I smirked.

"I came prepared," He said before pressing his lips onto mine and took full control of our kiss. Damn he was prepared, he was so experienced. It's like he memorize which part of the lip could make you shiver or moan, I fucking love it.