06. Step Brother

Considering that lunch time was an hour long, I drove back home to get my swim kit. I've forgotten I was in the swim team and it was a Tuesday because of that stupid dream. I quickly parked behind some Hybrid. I didn't know nor did I care who it was. I just came here to stuff my swim kit in some random bag.

I walked in to my mum and a guy on top of her. Their clothes were both on but their mouths were non-stopped colliding with each other. My parents have been divorced for around six years now but I've never expected my mum to actually find another guy,

I left them to their business and head on over to my room to pack my swim kit. I was about to exit with a duffel bag sling on one arm when my mum and a guy I familliarized standing by the exit.

"Warren what are you doing here?" My mum asks.

"I'm in the swim team in school and I have practice later on. Just grabbed my swim kit. What is he doing here?" I asked back.

"Uhm this is-" My mum tries to explain but then I realised who it was.

"Coach Ian, of course. See you later by the swimming pool, Coach." I smiled and jogged over to my car.

I honestly didn't know if I was mad at them being together whatsoever. I just kinda felt discomfort knowing my swim Coach was my mum's boyfriend. Then it came down that if they do end up together, Bryan could just end up being my step brother,

I decided to put a stop to my overthinking or else I would crash my Audi. And considering I work at Taco Bell, it could take me years of starvation just to be able to get it replaced.

~~~

I waited in one of the stalls casually shitting and waiting for people to clear the changing rooms. My anxiety on changing along with other's was high. Even if it was my mum or even just a mirror. Yeah, I know.

Once I heard the last person to change exit, I took a deep breath and stepped out of the stall. The last lesson was a breeze considering it was just me writing down chords during music. I thanked 'god' for leaving me alone in the changing rooms. I stripped down to nothingness and pulled my trunks up. Yes I have to wear trunks, it'll be awkward but it'd be easirer to swim.

As I was searching my duffel for the damn head condomn, I felt a pressence behind me. The breathing was big and heaevied. My whole body stiffened.

Please don't tell me it's him.

I continued to casually look for the cap before rough hands caressed my arms.

Oh boy. I knew who it could have been with that move.

I took a deep breath as I felt a pressence by my butt cheak. My eyes widened and my trunks stretched. I was spun around by an agressive Byan who kept his face inches away from mine. I held my head back as far as possible but damn, I slept the wrong way last night so it hurt.

"I see you're hard for me," He teases licking my chest.

Fighting back is an option.

I pushed him away and he stumbles back to one of the stalls.

"What the fuck dude!?" I yelled.

I didn't wait for him to answer and just grabbed my essentaials and walked out to meet the swim team.

Coach was by the gate nodding at me for what reason ever. I rolled my eyes and placed my towel on on the bench. I attempted to put the cap on but I can't. So I had no choice but to socialize with the rest of the team.

It wouldn't be that bad right? Asking someone to help you put on your cap is quite natural anyways. But then social anxiety is conquering me.

"Uhm hi," I greeted shyly to guy but surprisingly it was Bryan. What the fuck? I started to panic.

"You're Warren right?" He weirdly seeks then puts his hand out. "I'm Ashton, Bryan's twin."

Then it all made sense.

I smiled and shook his hand.

"I know it's a little creepy at first but you'll get use to it." He says smilling.

"Yea, I sure will. Can you help me?" I asked pointing the cap.

"Sure,"

~~~

I dried myself with a towel quickly after the swim. It was a simple swim today. Just back and fort laps and nothing hard at all. I went into the changing room and did all my cleansing and changing as fast as I could. I grabbed my duffel and shared a short glance with Ashton before walking out the changing rooms.

I placed my duffel into the back of my Audi and was soon stopped my Bryan. I could tell it was him by the way he stared at me. He was hungry.