28. Forever

I apologize for the sex scene, no pun intended.

Warren

Niether of us bothered to start slow. If we even dared, someone would've broke a bown from fustration already. We were both so turned on we didn't know who was going top or not. Our clothes were chucked away somewhere in the room. I pressed the window shades button down just in case some perves wanted to see me and Bryan have sex, hard.

My lips were attached to his as my left hand jerked him so fast I could feel heat rise. My right hand was playing at the short hair behind his neck whilst I kissed him hard. This was what he wanted; birthday sex.

He kissed back and started to lean me back, I let go of his member to stop him from leaning me back.

"It's your night, let me make love to you," I whispered and he nod his head.

I went back to jerking him and kissing his lips full on. I grinded against him as a moan escaped his lips. His teeth grinded against my bottom lip and I opened my eyes. That was nerve wrecking.

When I could feel his pre, I let go of his member and pushed him back. I trailed fingers up his torso leaving him to breath heavily. My finger reached his lips and he took my finger in his mouth. He sucked on my finger, tasting himself. He swirled his toungue on my fingertips before I pulled my finger out.

I circled his entrance with my ring finger before I pressed my finger in.

A second finger in, there was nothing you could hear but his moans. You couldn't here the cars honking there horns. Nothing, just his moans. I writhe my fingers inside him until he nod his head to signal that he was ready.

I pulled my fingers out to immediately replace with my throbbing manhood. I pushed myself inside him, inch by inch I could feel his tightness envelop me. I could just thrust my hips forward immediately but I knew I didn't want to hurt him. It was his birthday after all.

When I felt him adjust, I drove my hips back slowly and pushed my self in and his back arched off the bed.His knuckles turning white as he gripped on the weed printed sheets. His eyes turning into a tight-line as his lips hung open.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," He sighs as I drove my hips back.

Before he could even catch his breath back, I flung my hips forward driving him to intense instanity. His muscles tightened around me and good lord did that feel good.

"Bryan, damn." I hummed as the pleasure increases.

A few thrusts in, I realised his eyes started to water and he started to cry. His left hand wiped off the tears as I stopped making love to him.

"Bryan," I sighed. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," He chuckles wiping some tears off but it was only followed by some more. "I'm just happy that you're mine and I'm your's. The happiness is surreal you know," He sniffs in.

"But it's real," Was my response and he takes the back of my neck and more or less forcing my lips on his.

Our lips were dancing as I slowly started to thrust inside him again. He pulled back and his eyes filled with lust. I kissed his neck, thrusted forward and took hold of his member and jerked him. Bloody hell could I multi-task.

He whimpered so I slowed down a little. "No, faster,"

And I did that. Soon enough, the heat was too much to handle as I came inside him. His load came a while after and just then I knew; our love was special.

~~~

I lightly brushed his cheek as he held onto me tighter. His pink lips were so vulnerable I just wanted to kiss them like fuck. The blankets covered both of us as the windows showed the horizon of New York. It was 7 in the morning and I had just awoken from a text from Ashton being his self obsessed self and texting me shit about how much of a awesome guy he is and how he deserves a marvellous birthday.

I gotta say, the feeling of waking up from sex was fucking amazing. Sex with Bryan was great, like really great. Where if your stomach churned for no reason you'd moan Bryan's name.

"Mornin'" He mummbles pecking my lips.

"Good morning baby," I replied. "We should get ready for Ashton's birthday because he's been spamming me with messages for his requests for his birthday,"

He chuckles, "Not yet please,"

I smiled and kissed his lips and as I pulled out for air; his teeth grinded on my bottom lip and oh boy did that lip bite feel so damn good.

THE END

Still contemplating about the sequel, but rather than that, thank you all so fucking much for supporting this book and getting me to finish it!

Love y'all to the end of forever and back <3 skullz