07. Social Anxiety

"What do you want Bryan?" I asked ignorantly.

"A kiss," He demands pucking his lips.

"What the fuck dude? I'm straight as a ruler." I rolled my eyes.

"You mean those bendy plastic ones? Who act they're straight when they're not?" He teases.

"Go fuck a tree," I replied, he was seriously getting anoying now. Sure his got the looks and all but he should've figured by now that I'm nowhere near into him. Or am I?

Nope, no second toughts.

"Someone's agressive," He cooes, biting his bottom lip.

My pants grew tight in that instant when he bit his lip. Damn you lip bite!

"Yeah, I gotta go. I asked Lilly out," I pretended and went into the car.

I reversed the car out of the eparking space, leaving him standing there watching me. His mouth dropped open and I rolled my eyes. I drove out of the school grounds and drove down the road casually.

Then I tought about the plan. A plan I can use to flip Bryan off. And prove to myself that I wasn't gay. But things are already starting to get complicated, it's only been in to two days into this school and things were already starting to heavy.

Amen to that shit.

I parked infront of our house and walked to the front door. I pressed the buzzer and waited for my mum to open the door. She had a wide smile plastered on her face as I walked in. There was somehow a weird feeling in the house.

"Mum, what's with the smile?" I asked placing my bag on the couch.

"Nothing, just happy. It's been 6 years since I've had a lover and now I do. And you know him too! You know maybe moving here wasn't such a bad idea," She says.

Oh it sure is. Questioning your sexuality was totally a great idea.

I rolled my eyes and dragged my bag into my room. I threw my bag by the desk and dove to my bed. I sighed in relief. Two days was over. And aproximately 1000 more left. I rolled my eyes and rang Lilly,

Warren: Hey lilly-

Lilly: *moans* *bed squeeks*

Warren: Jesus! You're having sex and on the phone? Well done!

Lilly: I'm just messing you whore. I'm jumping on the bed.

Warren: With who?

Lilly: No one! What's up Warren?

Warren: I owe you starbucks.

And a yell forced me to pull the phone away from my ear or I would have to wear an earing aid. I closed my eyes as my phone's speaker started to vibrate as she squealled.

Warren: See you at Starbucks at 5:00

I started to look through my closet for a good pair of jeans that I haven't worn yet. I might as well impress Lilly. She was hot after all. I flipped through pair after pair looking for some jeans. I finnally found some black ripped ones which weren't use. Haha.

I took out a pocket tee and layed it on my bed. I was pretty exhausted but if I want to flip Bryan and off and prove to myself I wasn't gay, I'd do anything. I changed into the clothes and styled my hair. My hair was already dry during my ride home which was amazeballs.

I sprayed my CK perfurme and grabbed my wallet and phone and head down. I just had 15 minutes to get to the Starbucks down the street and according to my experience with girls, the guy should be first and always first at dates.

"I'm going to meet a friend, be back in two." I mentioned to my mum and walked out the door.

I guess it was somehow a shock to my mum when I said I'm meeting a friend becuase I never actually had a friend to meet up besides school hours because of my severe anyxiety. But I guess things took a turn.

I drove in the Audi along with stares down the road where the Starbucks was. The perks of driving a good car was that there were always valet services for them which I found severely bias towards those who drove a nice car but I only have five minutes left before that redhead chick whill show up.

I walked out of the Audi and tossed the keys to the valet service. Gotta say, he's catching skills were good. The bell rung as I walked in. I took a seat by the cushioned fitted tables and waited for her. My fingers tapped the table as social anxiety stroke me.

People were staring at me. I fucking knew it. I looked down a biit as my whole body froze I looked like a loner. A guy sitting at a double sitter with no drink or anyone with him.

Thankfully Lilly soon came up with a worried face.