17. Deserved?

Warren

Once I slid the lock on the shower, I pressed him against the wall and locked his wrists above his head. This was probably uncomfortable for him as we were both exhausted from training. I pressed my lips against his and forced my tounge inside. He moaned soon after as my tounge swirled inside him. He was grinding his ass against the wall as I sucked and bit his bottom lip.

I left his lips with a hard peck as I kissed his neck which was openly tilted for me. I switched sides looking for his sweet spot and making sure he was enjoying our time. His sweetspot happened to be just above his collar bones and I knew this because he let loose from my grip and slapped my ass through my trunks.

The kisses never stop when I slowly got down on my kness facing his hard as rock bulge that could rip his trunks. I kissed his trunks goodbye as I pulled them down and I was slapped by his massive c-ck. I didn't realise he was this big to be honest.

He stepped out of his trunks and I kissed his head. I gripped his thighs as I licked both sides of his shaft teasing the fuck out of him. When I realised his temptation to shove him down my throat was there, I took him full in my mouth. I moved my head down once and sucked him harder as I went up. I continued at this for while and I gotta admit, it was a beautfiul ecstasy.

Just before he came into my mouth, he pulled out and slid down taking my trunks off a long the way. He spent no time into starting slow, he worked me fast as I kissed him again. When I pulled away from the kiss, I squatted so that his member was lined up against me.

I wasn't exactly sure how this would feel. But I hope it'll feel good. My breath started to rapid as he caressed my hips before he penetrated my ass with his c-ck. It was a new feeling that was uncomfortable as fuck. None of us moved though, and that's was irritated me most. When I adjusted to the new feeling, I clenched my ass muscles and look him straight in the eye and he finnally thrusted in.

I was kind of like those mannequin sex toys. I couldn't move or anything. I just let him control my body as he fucked me straight which I gotta say felt fascinating.When I knew I wanted more, I started to ride him. It was stunning seeing him throw his head back and it was because of me.

"Fuck baby, so fucking tight," He moaned in one of his thrusts.

I didn't know how long it was. the feeling of him inside me blinded everything but him and undeniable pleasure. This was all new but I fucking loved it. I could get used to this.

I felt him tighten inside me and he closed his eyes for this. His load roamed my ass and I came seconds later onto his stomach and chest.

There was nothing heard besides our moans and heavy breathing. We kinda just needed time to catch our breaths.

I licked my load off his chest and rested my head hearing his heartbeat. I sat up and slowly pulled him out and I whimpered at the feeling.

I sat in front of him before he started to speak.

"You don't deserve this Warren," He points out and I looked up immediately.

"What?" I questioned.

"Anytime I could snap out and fuck another person and I don't want to hurt you. Even if I don't want to, I will. This is the way I am Warren, I love you too god damn much to hurt you. No matter how hard I'll try not to hurt you, I know I will. I'm constantly trying to fight the temptation to drag a boy or a girl into a toilet and bend them over and fuck them straight with no mercy," He explains quietly.

"I trust you Bryan, I love you too. Let's keep striking together, we can change you," I suggested.

"Strike together, you don't know me Warren, sometimes I don't even know myself,"

"You don't know me either,"

"What do you mean?"

"I've tried to kill myself several times and ever since we've been official, I have a reason to hold on. I love you so fucking much."

"I love you too," And our lips danced together as one.