04. Innocent Seduction

Maths was awkward. As the teacher was telling us shit about linear equations, Bryan's stare was by my left. It was almost a seduction, an innocent seduction rather. I took a deep breath when the bell finally rung lunch time. I grabbed my backpack and stuffed all my shit in there and rushed out. The only reason I chose maths was because I tought it'd be pretty useful just incase my music career fails and I can still get a job at banking or something. Who knows?

I jogged down to my locker since I haven't checked it out yet. Accoring to my school ID, I did indeed get the locker 69. My life is just really planned. Wooh.

I opened it and placed my books inside. Damn you maths, two texbooks and a shit-load of test revision papers. Oh well. I closed the door and set my combination. I realised the red head that was in my music class was also there. I think her name was Lilly.

"Uhm hey, Lilly?" I asked.

"Oh hey! Warren right? No way, is this your locker? Right beside mine?" She consults.

I bit my lip and nodded my head. And soon enough, I was deafened with by her squeel. I closed my eyes as she started jumping around and hugging me and stuff. It was almost surreal.

"Sorry, I just get excited with the new kids coming to our school." She apologizes.

"Uhm that's ok," I chuckled as she got her breath back.

"Come with me, let's be weird together." She says, placing her hand across my shoulder and dragging me out of the hallway.

We ended up on the same bleachers I first encountered Bryan. And the first time I hard from a guy. Memories...

Lilly shares her sandwich with me as she chatted away with who's popular, the crowds and the different shit happening in school. But I ended up staring at Bryan as he played football with apparently "burning eagles", our football team.

"I know everything so if you want to know stuff, tell me." She says. "So how about you? You don't talk very much,"

"I do actually, I just can't help but stare at a guy. Damn that chest."

Just kidding, didn't say that.

"Oh you wouldn't want me to talk. I can go on forever," I teased her. I was said once I was a good girl teaser.

That sounded wrong. But proper.

"Yeah," She nods her head.

"Ok, I'm sorry. I didn't get to sleep last night so I've been dozing on and off the whole day," I snapped my fringers and pretended to be dead.

"You're funny," She sarcastically points out.

"I know you'd like it," I winked and poked the point of her nose.

I gotta say, Lilly was actually realy pretty. She's got that piercing cat eyes, pointy nose and full lips. I honestly won't mind dating her.

The bell rung the end of lunch time and I ended up in the same french class with Lilly.

~~~

"Hi honey how was your day?" My mum asks as I walked into her watching 'Orange Is The New Black'

"Uhm it was alright, I'm going to go get some sleep." I said and walked over to my room.

I laid my back and closed my eyes. I threw my shoes to god knows somewhere and layed my back against the matress. I really like my bed, it was really bouncy compared to my old one. It was only later that my phone started ringing. There was no caller iD so my anxiety started to kick in. I nearly threw my phone until my finger slid the pickup bar.

"Hello," I hesistanly greeted.

"Told you I know everything," And with that note, I knew it was Lilly. What the fuck? How does she do it?

"Nice to hear your voice Lilly." I mummbled.

"Woah, Warry-boo. Why the face?" She coos and I roll my eyes even though she couldn't see.

"What do you want," I groaned.

"Can you go get me some startbucks?" She asks. What is up with her? She's annoying, but the annoying I somewhat like.

"Sorry, you called Taco Bell." I replied and dropped the call.

I slammed my phone on my bed and closed my head. Today was weird, really weird. But it opened up a plan. A plan I can use to get Bryan off me.