27. Too Much

Imma put a song here to add feels lel

Warren

"This is too much, way too fucking much." Bryan says and he steps back. My reply was simply; I placed my hand behind him just above his hips and held the door for him. "No, Warren. The seemingly expensive dinner was enough,"

"Well ok, no sex for you tonight then," And he frowned.

"You got me," He smirks, pecks my lips and welcomes himself into the limo.

God, my boyfriend's a fucking sex god. I got in, closed the door and when the door was close, the lights ignited from our end to driver's end. I gotta say, the interior was better in real life than in photos. It was definately worth two months of leaving your lunch money aside just for your boyrfriend's birthday pleasure.

"Welcome Mr. Warren Stevens," The automated voice spoke when I realized we were moving down the hill already.

I nearly choked. They must've messed up when I booked for the limousine. It was suppose to be a welcome "Bryan Stevens". When Bryan saw my discomfort, he placed his left hands across my shoulder and tucked me in him. He kissed my forehead.

"One day Warren Stevens will be official," He whispers and I felt my arm hair rise.

We remained silent during the 30 minute drive. He massaged my shoulder as I coiled my left arm across his stomach and laid my head on his chest to hear his beating heart. His stomach would rise every time he would take a breath, his heart beating faster slowly as he whispers his sweet nothings to me.

"Bryan?" I hummed.

"Yeah?" He replies.

"How did you know you like boys?" I asked shyly.

"Uhm, I was 15. It was during an HIV-AIDs testing at our school and the guy that was checking my willy just stared at me and I got a hard on. He chuckled and I blushed and he took me in his hold, wait, you sure you want to know?" I nod my head. "Well then, so he took hold of me and gave me a soft stroke and a groan escape my lips. He knew we couldn't be heard so he captured my lips with his and I realised how I liked it so yeah,"

"I love you Bryan,"

"I love you too," He kisses my forehead and I moved so that I could reach his lips.

I sucked on his lip asking for entrance and he moaned but gave in. I touched his cheek with my hand. "Stay silent unless you want to make it alive to the skyscraper penthouse,"

"Wait, whut?" He asks cluelessly and I chuckled.

When we arrived at the hotel, I dragged him to the front desk and we were greeted with a lady.

"Mr. Davies, pleasure to have you. Enjoy your stay," She smiles and places the card.

I grabbed it and went into the elevator. I pressed the highest floor which was 89 and when the elevator doors closed, I pushed him to the end of the elevator.

"Woah, hush Warren!" He teases.

"Why though? We have a long elevator ride," I said, making love to his neck.

His back arched as I did this. Damn was he good at having pleasure. When the elevators dinged, I pulled away from him quickly. I really felt like I was in a cliché movie because a family walked in on 70th floor. This teenage boy with blonde hair draped acorss his face stared between me and Bryan as if he knew what just happened between me and Bryan.

When we reached our floor, I winked at the boy and I saw him shrug. Good luck telling mommy and daddy you prefers d!cks over pussies.

The penthouse was beautiful as fuck. There was bed on one corner and it faced a large window giving a view of the city. The intelligence of this penthouse was that in the morning, the windows have a technology where they would block out the sun so you won't groan like a motherfucking vampire when you wake up and see the sun.

"Wow, this is stunning." Bryan says analyzing the place.

"Thanks," I replied placing the card at the electricty slot and the lights performed into a circle before lighting the whole room.

"How long are we here?" Bryan asks.

"Two nights," I explained.

"Two nights? What about school? What about Ashton's birthday? Two nights? That's expensive man!" Bryan points out.

"Well that's a fuckton of questions. Ok, for school we'll still go to school but go home here, y'know what I'm saying? We're still in new york man. Ashton's birthday, we'll go out tommorrow then go here. And my dad owns this hotel," I told him.

"Oh, where's your dad? If you don't mind..." Bryan asks.

"I lost contact with him seven years ago, when I was young my dad used to bring me here all the time and gave me this penthouse and told me that even when I'm not with him, I go here whenever I want or need to." I explained.

"Where is he now though?"

"I don't know," I said truthfully.

Note:

I don't know, I don't do maths. I tough this chapter was going to be that last chapter which would be chapter 28 but nope, I missed count. Lol?

So the next chapter is going to be the last, the very last, the motherfucking last.

Then I might do a sequel hehe.