24. Stay Protected

Bryan

"I-I-..." He stuttered. I tried my best to not make my voice sound furious and scary that would frighten him.

"It's because of the conlift isn't it? Better yet the fact that I've been such a naïve, dumbfuck I left you to go to Ashleigh for sex to 'feel better'. For fuck's sake Ashleigh isn't even tight! Anyways, this is fucking ridiculous," And I had to punch the tile wall which made my knuckles sting. I groaned and shook my hand in an attempt to sooth it.

"Bryan!" He yells grabbing my hands to look at it. My knuckles were starting to get sore and the redness started to slowly develop.

"Warren, I'm so sorry," I cried.

"Don't be," He whispers kissing my knuckels.

"But I made you cut," I faught back.

"Cutting was my choice not your's," He sighs onto the redness making me shiver.

"Don't do that again, if we fight or anything, you do anything but cut. Harm in general. Even if it's the biggest fight, you come to me and I'll be more than willing to forget about our fight," I explained to him making sure ot put my mindset to the idea.

"I love you," He whispers, dropping my hands to grab my face and hold me as our lips collided.

"I love you too," I whispered and we showered.

~~~

I honestly wasn't mad at Eliza. She was too innocent for my father. I actually feel bad for her, I'm not very sure what happened to Warren's dad but I don't think they made it far to which Warren never bothered to mention him. We were about to walk down the stairs where I could see Eliza on the couch watching TV with puffy eyes. Warren gave my hand a tight squeeze as we made our first down.

By the last step, I taught Eliza would've recognized that me and Warren was down already but she didn't shrug. She just kept her eyes on the tv as me and Warren went to the kitchen to have something to eat. I wasn't sure wether we were even going to participate in the compeition.

Knowing dad, when he's a drunken mess, it's usually physcothic and can lead to serious damage. I've grown up with him and he's been accepting and loving but not when alcohol is down his throat. He can go ape shit on you and I swear, it's not good.

"Here," Warren syas placing a bowl of a variety of fruits in front of me.

"Thanks," I mumbled placing a grape in my mouth.

I kept my head down after that focusing on the bowl of fruits and the oak island but I could still tell Warren was unsure of my actions. His mouth kept opening and closing as if he was contemplating what to tell me. I was lost in my toughts pretty bad.

I heard the fridge door close and I have no idea why but that seemsed to snap me to wake. I wasn't that hungry but I could hear every sounds the fridge makes; the suction releasing, regaining the suction and squeeking.

Eliza sat down on one of the stoools around the island drinking cocnut water and oh how awkward this was.

"Since I'm the adult here, I'll have to be the one to fix this." She says and me and Warren look up.

"Ian, Warren's dad left me and Warren when Warren was just 10. I was at a good age to have Warren, had a stable job, bring Warren to school and even bring him to Malaysia to get away from the pain we were feeling in California. I tought I could outrun Ian until I got an email saying it was sent from someone called Ian. I'm aware 'Ian' is a common name but I immediately tought it was Warren's dad. I was still emotionally attracted to Ian and no matter how many miles we were from him, I could never stop feeling something for him. Love is like that; fatigue. But love is beautiful and thrilling and it can bring you to places you've never expected. But of course, c'est la vie. Shit happens, I found out that guy that sent me the mail lived here and was willing to bring me and Warren to nyc, coincidentally it was your father and I have only come to know yesterday. I know what me and Ian have is wrong, he's got family; you Bryan and your siblings and your mum and I can never break that. I know how it feels to be left by a husband. Let me fix what I and Ian have, you two however, stay protected." She syas tossing a small packet of condoms onto the table smirking and leaving me and Warren.

"Shocker," I mumbled.

"Don't you guys have a competition?" Eliza insists turning around.

"Most probably not, dad is heated up and drunk and I swear shit happens when he's drunknk." I explained.

She shruggs and turns out to go out the door. Me and Warren surrounded with laughter as we ate breakfast.

Note:

I'm not proud of this chapter, I was thinking somehting more sensational for Eliza and Ian but it was hitting me emotionally and I've tried to write this chapter so many times already. So forgive the shit ending for Eliza and Ian but I promise you Byan and Warren will remain horny <3