19. Deep & Manly

Bryan

I woke up before Warren did. My eyes shut open when I heard the door slam. Warren was curled up in my arms, our naked bodies pressed together. He groaned whne I slowly slid out of his blankets and stood up to pulled my sweatpants to my waist, which I found on the floor. I threw my white tee over my head, grabbed my phone and walked of the room. I was intently thirsty for some good of h2o so I followed the stairs down from what I can remember the kitchen it leads too.

When I stepped on the last flight of the staircase, I was deafened by moans coming from the living room. It was probably his parents so I stayed as quiet as possible as I crept into the ktichen to get some water. I grabbed a glass by the cupboard which was seemingly easy to find and pressed the rim of the glass to the spout of the water dispenser.

The cold water slid down my troat and got me to gulp when I finished the glass. I placed the glass in the sink and started to head back up the stairs when I was famillarized with the sound of the moans coming from the living room.

I wouldn't want an intriguger to walk in to me and Warren making out or having sex but my curiosity happens to be too much for my own good. I stepped back from the stairs and crept my way a glimpse of the living room.

My eyes were wide open to see Eliza ontop of my father sucking his neck whilst my dad carressed her figure and slowly unbottoned her plaid shirt. My body stood frozen as my mouth hung open. I didn't plan for it but I cleared my throat and Eliza looked up and slowly stood up off my dad.

"Eliza what's wrong?" My dad insists.

"Bryan, I'm sorry. You didn't need to see us. This is my boyfriend Ian. I believe he's the swim coach of your school," She says shyly.

"Of course he is, dad." I firmed my voice on the last word.

I turned around before Eliza nor my dad could speak a word before jogging up the stairs, swallowing a little bit of my puke which is disgusting as fuck but what happened downstairs was worst. The last step on the stiars is my enemy, it tripped me and I stumbled hitting their plywood floor. Warren;s bedroom door flung open and he ran out but paused when he sa wme. He came over and helped me up with a worried look on his face.

"What happened?" He asked as I dusted my pants and my sore of a knee.

"I need to get out of here," I choked out and went straight to his room.

I grabbed my bag and started to jog down the stairs but Warren yanked my arm.

"You were the one to tell me that we will have to open up to each other," He points out and that got me to feel selfish and shit.

"It's a long story, you're house is a bit suffocating at the moment. Come with me to the skatepark?" I offered. He bit his lip and nodded his head and interlocked his hand with mine.

By the time we were down, Eliza was walking back and fort in the living room. I wasn't exactly sure if I should be mad at her or not but reliving our conversation, she was unsure that Ian was in fact my dad. She looked at me a for while to say something but immediately closed her mouth when I looked at her furiously.

"We'll be at the skatepark, I'm not sure what time I'll be back, but before 9 I should be home," Warren says quicklly and I had to yank him out of their door. I really couldn't spend longer in this household.

"Bryan ouch!" He whines and I realised how hard my grip to him was already.

"I'm so sorry," I said truely and dropped his arm as we walked down the road to the skatepark.

"What's going on?" He confronts.

"Your mum is dating my dad, we're a complete 'happy' family Warren," I said making air quotations.

"I'm aware," He whispers.

"Since when!?" I nearly shouted and he looked terrified I needed to hug him and comfort him. I guess that was pretty scary. I was always told I have a deep and manly voice that could scare the living shit out of people if I even just raise it, "I'm fucking stupid. That was unnecessary, I just don't know Warren."

"It's fine Bryan," He says, pecking my lips and we continued to walk the road. "I've known just two days ago actually. I've known they dated since last week but I tought coach was single and all,"

"Well he isn't. Why didn't you confront?"

"I don't know man, I was about to but coach kicked my calf and looked me in the eye that was kind of like a compulsion telling me to keep my mouth shut."

"I need a spliff," I demanded walking into 7-11 and buying a small pack of stoges.

When I paid, Bryan didn't bother to stop me at all. He just let me take one and part it between my lips, lit it and took a long draw. Just then, it started to feel so much better and Bryan even took a cigg too. We just smoked and kept silent on the way to the skatepark where we sat awkwardly infront of each other.

Note:

My temptation to update is too much for me that I didn't even bother to do the 'five votes for next chapter'. I appreciate votes but idk man, I liked writing this book. :)