05.Checkered Shirt

I gripped his short brunnette locks as he pleasured me with his hot mouth. I groaned as his hands carressed my sides. Tracing my core with his fingers as I felt my tip deep in his throat. How is he not even throwing up yet?

"Bryan, I'm going to cum." I warned him but he didn't seem to care. He just continued.

My back arched he continued to suck my member. I closed my eyes as I approached my cliff. I felt his groan as I released myself in his mouth. I carressed his neck before guiding him out of my mouth. The discomfort of not having him surround me irrated but I didn't care. Strings of my cum followed as I guided his neck closer towards mine.

His body crawled on me as we stared at each other. I felt his hand work me slowly as he engulf my mouth with his. It was passionate and pleasureable as he used my essence to lube me up as he worked me up and down.

I moaned in his mouth as his tounge flicked and played with mine. He pulled away for a second before touching my bottom lip with his fingertips. I stared at him as I swallowed his finger whole. Tasting a little bit of myself. I went down and up before kissing his lips once more as we both collapsed on the changing room bench

~~~

I woke to my mum's shout. I shut my eyes open and just felt how hard I was. I didn't get to change yesterday. I was way too tired so I slept in my jeans and Arctic Monkey shirt.

"Warren! Get up! You didn't get to change, why?" My mum shouted tapping my cheeks a little as I slowly started to get my vision clear.

"Mum?" I groaned as the sun light hit my eye.

"You've got 20 minutes." She says before attempting to pull my duvet off but I knew she couldn't. I could already feel my sheets wet. I pulled the duvet over my head then flipped it down just by my waist.

"I'm awake," I said as she finnally left my room.

I flipped my duvet over to see what a mess I have cause. Seriously? A wet dream with Bryan? What is going on with me.

I brushed my hair with my finger tips before jumping into the shower quickly.

I took a quick shower then threw on a checkerd shirt and some beige jeans. I brushed my hair before finding my phone to have eight phone calls from Lilly. I rang her back.

"Look, finnally!! Where's my starbucks Mr. Taco Bell?" She jokes.

"Coming up," I played along.

"Where are you?" She asks.

"On my way," Then dropped the call.

I jogged down with my bag and took a granola bar on the go. I was really hungry, I didn't get to eat yesterday. My mind was too busy finguring my shit out.

"You can take my car today, I'm working from home." My mum points out tossing her keys over to me.

And me being me. I had to pick it up by my foot.

"Have a nice day! Love you!" She cheers before walking into the kitchen.

I pulled out of our drive way and drove down to my school. I was driving an Audi and it's pretty much the only thing my dad gave me before he left me and my mum. But my mum, being herself configured the car to be her's when in reality it was mine. But considering I hardly go out because of my Social Anxiety, I guess it was fair. But I would want to be able to drive down a road with some mates and singing "A Thousand Miles."

I parked the car beside some Mustang and locked it. I head over to the front of the building knowing I have English first. I went over ot my locker to see that Lilly was already there getting some books out from her's. I went over and cross paths with Bryan that put me to wide-awake. He winked at me and smiled the corner of his lips. I rolled my eyes before tapping Lilly on the shoulder.

"Oh there you are, McDee's." She greets.

"I'm Taco Bell." I said and opened my locker to get some books.

"Ahh, you are funny. Just quiet." She figures.

"So I've been told." I responded shutting my locker.

A group of girls walked pass and I picked up two words; "checkered" and "audi". I smiled as they walked down the hall way knowing their talking about me. I mean there are some other guys with checkered shirts but I don't think anyone drove an Audi.

"That you?" Lilly wonders.

I nodded my head.

"I can't believe you drive an Audi but work at Taco Bell." And the morning bell rung.