16. (short update)

Warren

I could just be hyperventilate at the sight of my mum laying out dinner with Coach across me. He looked worried, I knew he knows what I'm about to do. I can't let my mum proceed life like this. Be in a relantionship with a guy married with two kids. Add to the fact the one of the sons is my boyfriend.

"Mum," I was about to stand up and Coach kicked my calf hard I groaned and squinted at the pain.

"Warren are you ok?" My mum asks worriedly.

"I'm n-" I soon get cut off by the lovely coach. Hint my sarcasm

"Sorry, accidentally kicked your calf," Coach butts in, even having the guts to smile. I rolled my eyes and kept shut after that

The way his eye stared at me kept me in silence as I dug into my mum's pesto. I always treasured my mum's recipe my whole life, but I didn't today. His stare never left and when I'd open my mouth, he would only stare fiercer.

I don't know what it is with his stare. I've never seen that stare in my whole life. It had this power over me that I couldn't conquer and rather it conquered me. I rushed through my pesto and left the table as I was about puke. That guy was disgusting.

~~~

The following morning consisted of me trying to think of an excuse to skip swim practice. Yes I'm determined to win the competition but not exactly determined to actually practice. I took a deep breath when Bryan walked out of one of the cubicles in his trunks to approach me with a  peck on my lips.

"How are you?" He whispers keeping our foreheads together.

"I don't know," I murmured reaching his lips once more.

"You don't know?" He confronts in a whisper. "If you want us to work, we're going to have to open up to each other. We're both male, that should be easier."

"I'm sorry, this is all new to me," i mumbled.

"It is to me too," I was shock at his reply.

"Haven't you been in several relationships before already?" I asked him.

"Yes, lust filled ones. I've never had the need to know how my partner is. I've never had the pull to be close with my boyfriend/girlfriend emotionally and it's scaring me. I don't know and I know we've only been toether for not even a week yet but let me tell you one thing; I'm falling, hard." I could've cried on the last note.

Note:

I'm travelling at the moment and the wifi connectivity is my greatess enemy yet haha. There's probably no update for a while, bare with me <3

Goodbye children :D