12. Unexpected

Important note at the end :) PIc is Bryan <3

My head was throbbing from last night. Last I checked I didn't get any drinks. Besides sloppy kisses form Ashleigh who's saliva was practically alcohol. I was aware it was an underage party but yolo right? Life's too short to live it constricted.

I slowly opened my eyes, improving my vision blink after blink. I looked up to see that I was in Bryan's arms and he was fast asleep.I didn't bother to figure out where we are, I cherished the feeling of being in his arms.

Last night was wild but beatufiul. Is that even possible? His lips smiled in a itght line before whispering, "Good morning babe,"

"Babe," I nearly choked. I've forgotten that I have just turned this sexy best into my boyfriend.

"How you feeling?" He assists.

"Absolute shit. My head hurts like fuck," I complained. He chuckled before getting up.

The uneasiness of not having his muscular arms surrounds me put me in a foul mood. He soon help me and handed me a panadol and a glass of water. I took the panadol before lying back down with Bryan.

"How about you? How you feeling?" I asked.

"I'm ok, a bit hungry for you." He flirts and I rolled my eyes.

"How come you aren't hungover?" I groaned.

"Oh, I didn't drink nor smoke or probabaly ever be. I'm straight edge you see and I plan to be like that my whole life." Now I didn't expect that from him.

"Straight edge, but you're not straight." I teased.

"Wow you're such a tease. That's what I like about you. I'm pansexual," He informs me.

"Pansexual?" I asked confused. I've never heard of that term.

"A little bit like bisexuality however I guess you can call pansexuals 'gender blind'. It has absolute nothing to do about cooking. Hearts, not parts." And I'll never forget that phrase he said at the end.

I kissed him softly. It wasn't much of a shock I did that. I wanted his lips on mine. I pulled away and laid down until realisation hit me. Hard.

"Where am I?" I asked him.

"My place, you fell fast asleep last night and I didn't know where you're place is so I braught you to mine. You're mum called your phone and I picked up and said who I am and all that shit. You should tell me you're place incase something like this happens again. And it sure will knowing Ashleigh blew you. And I would want to sneak into your bed room in the middle of the night and get myself deep inside that lovely ass of your's." I blushed deeply on that last note

He soon got me downstairs and served me pancakes and bacon. He even drew on the pancake with whip cream. When my plate arrived, he drew a dick on it instead of a smiley face or some sort of cheeky breakfast a boyfriend would make. I took a sip of water and that got me to wake. The cold liquid kinda acted like coffee and got me off of my chair. Bryan was washing up some dishes.

I walked behind him and pressed myself behind him. He looked up and groaned at the touch. I don't even know what I'm dong but I sure like it. And hopefully he does too. I continued to grind on his back side while massaging his shoulder.

"Warren," He moans. "We're not home alone,"

"Shit," I forgot and stepped back. My drive for this man is driving me to insanity.

Note:

This depends if you are eager to read more or you just want to read to the next chapte or re-read the sex chapter of last chapter. I honestly have no idea what is up with my vocabulary right now XD

Anyways I have two things to configure ONE) the sex scenes TWO) religion.

ONE) I'm writing sex scenes for those who desire to read them . They're fun to write anyways :) Also I'm a female and have never had gay sex and I don't think that's virtually possible anyways. My only knowledge for these boyxboy sex scenes is from reading them. So please, if you are more knowledgable for writing boyxboy sex scenes because you've experieneced it, feel free to drop me a message :D

TWO) Religion, I am aware that there are parts I use religion as a way for experextion in ways people take the wrong way. I've done those for entertainment purpses only and I have absolutely no problems with people who belive in religion. I am an atheist and that's bascailly what I am. I'm not anti-christ, if you don't belived in Christ, why would you be against him? So all do respect for those who believe in religion, I only use those expressions for entertainment purposesonly. :)