10. Wild Tonight

I bit my lip as I searched my closet for something decent to wear. Yes, I've decided to go to the party because of Lilly. Long story short; she hated Ashleigh but only came for the free food. I rolled my eyes at the tought of her saying that, she's pretty petite to be a girl obsessed with food.

I soon settled with a pocket tee and skinny jeans. The tee was pretty tumblr. It was plain white but with aztec print on the pocket and two inches of the print at the bottom. The last touch; beanie. Beanie is love, beanie is life. I combed the last imperfect hair and took a deep breah before exiting my room with my phone and wallet.

Much to surprise, there Coach was deliberately sucking my mum's face while my mum gripped his hair and sat on the kitchen island. Their moans and whimpers deafened me. I looked down a second beofre as quietly as possible getting my keys by the bannister. They didn't stop.

Smooth Warren, real smooth.

I tip toed out but I accidentally slammed the door. I heard a short gasped but I ignored it and continued to walk to the Audi. I twisted th ekeys into the ignition and started to follow the adress. It was just two blocks down but I didn't follow the adress, I followed massive laser lights and booming music. With the windows muffling the music a little bit, I couldn't hear much of the words. But I've realised the music to be your stereotypical Marina & The Diamonds pop.

I parked by the bushes and walked out of the car. Some girls dressed as drags walked by and giggled to me. It was that flirty giggle rather than a rude one. I locked my car and started to approach the front  door. The house was quite big. It was up on a hill that gave them privillege to a view of the city. The front lawn was cut short and got cigarrette buds here and there.

I continued to approach the door until I was tackled to the floor by some red head; Lilly.

"You're here!!" She squeels.

"No shit," I gigled and sat up. I ruffled my hair and brushed some grass off my back and already recognized the scent of beer within her.

"Why are you late?" She acquires.

"Last I checked there weren't any time-table thingy," I chuckled.

"It's 7:00," She pouts.

"And what time did you get here?" I asked.

"2:00, I want food!" She screams, jumps on her feet and helps me up.

"Ok," I mumbled as she dragged me into the house.

The scent of drugs, cigarrettes and drinks engulfed my senses as we made our way to the kitchen. The place was very minimal besides the whole dancing and grinding. There was a pyramid of jell-o shots that Lilly took one from and handed me one but I bailed so she chugged it down.

"BROWNIE!!" She cheers and grabs a chunk from the platter.

"You are hungy," I pointed out. I leaned forward a little bit and wiped the side of her mouth with my thumb.

Just as Bryan did.

Speaking of Mr. Bryan Stevens, he said he'd see me here. It'd be a lie to say that I'm not expecting him.

Loud speakers squeeked before I heard Ashleigh speak through the speakers.

"Hello everyone, can all please gather around the main room. I have an announcement of fun." She emphasises on the last word causing all to cheer and coo including Lilly.

So this was what a high school party was? I've honestly never been to one that has no parents.  All went in one direction so me and Lilly followed.

As soon as we made it to the 'main room', I was greeted by Ashleigh with a warm hug that caused Lilly to groan and stamp her feet; leaving me in the hands of Ashleigh. She took my hand and guigded me to the couch where there were two pairs kissing but she flipped for them to leave and let me and her invade the couch for ourselves. She stands up and claps her hand.  All turn.

"Well welcome to the party I guess, before I announce the fun, I'd like to introduce to you all one heck of a hottie." She says and sits down on my lap. It was a shock at her but surprisingly it didn't make my manhood hard. Maybe she wasn't a slut to my junk.

"Warren Davies," She seductively announces before leaning forward, guiding my jawline iuntil our lips touched.

I could feel the slimy texture of her lip gloss as her lips surrouned mine. The crowd cooed and clapped. I kissed her back, It was nice to kiss people to be honest. And even though that make me sound like a total man slut, maybe no one won't even remember this night.

Her lips tasted of cola to my surprise. I kissed her back and she let go of my jaw. I leaned my back to a point that I was nearly lying down. She went on all fours above me as our lips started to play and I asked to enter her mouth which she welcomed me in. I fidgeted with her toungue with mine and I spanked and gripped her ass through denim. There were other series of cheers and cooes.

I continued to grip her full ass while my free hand combed her hair back and lightly tugged on it. Her hand started to rub my manhood through the denim. Now that made me hard as fuck. It got me to forget that there was a crowd watching the two of us. Maybe tonight's the night I forget about my anxiety and go wild.

She pulls away for a second and says "Fun,"

Loud music started playing again and I felt pressence getting closer to the both of us. I turned my head to see the whole swim team including Bryan in nothing but their underwear and a tie.

"Party on!" She screams and the boys all went there sepreate ways but Bryan stayed there watching the two of us.

I continued to kiss Ashleigh like there was no tommorrow. I bit her bottom lip that caused her to moan out loud. I chuckled.

Tonight is the night I go wild.