Ch. 11: Pass or Fail

Your POV

At the rooftop...

"All right, why don't you introduce yourselves?" Kakashi sensei asked in his usual laid back tone.

"Introduce ourselves? Well, what are we supposed to say?" Sakura questioned back.

You see, my team and I were told to meet up on the rooftop after the pranking incident. Currently, our sensei "wants" to get to know each of us. Our seating arrangement is in diamond form. From Sasuke in the back, Sakura on the left, Naruto on the right, and me down in front. Our sensei is sitting on the railing.

'Isn't that not safe? Nah.'

"Things you like, things you hate, dreams for the future, hobbies. Things like that." He shrugs.

"Why don't you tell us stuff first? I mean, before we talk, tell us about you so we can see how it's supposed to work." Naru pointed out.

"Me?" Mr. Kaka points at himself. "I'm Kakashi Hatake. Things I like and things I hate... I don't feel like telling you that. My dreams for the future... I've never really thought about it. As for my hobbies... I have lots of hobbies." He answered vaguely.

I half smiled towards his response, typical coming from him.

I heard Sakura telling us, "That was totally useless, all he really told us is his name." with Naru agreeing with her.

"Okay, your turn. You on the right, you first."

I turn around to look at Naru and he began to fiddle with his headband.

"Believe it! I'm Naruto Uzumaki, I like instant ramen in a cup, I really like the ramen Iruka Sensei got me at the Ichiraku's noodle shop, and I also like to hang out with my best friend n/n chan. But I hate the three minutes you have to wait after you pour the water in the ramen cup. My hobby is eating different kinds of ramen and comparing them. And my future dream is... to be the greatest Hokage! Then the whole village will stop disrespecting me and start treating me like I'm somebody, somebody important!" I blushed a bit when he mentioned my name in his introduction.

Apparently, I didn't notice Duckbutt and Mr. Kaka looking at Naru with a hint of jealousy.

"All right, next." He referred to Bubblegum.

"I'm Sakura Haruno. What I like, uh, I mean the person I like is... *Giggles* Uh, my hobby is, uh... *More giggles* Uh, my hobby is... *Even more giggles* My dream for the future is... *This time squeals*"

"And, what do you hate?"

"Naruto!" She answered with no regret.

Naru did not take this very lightly and had tears running down from his face.

I frown as I turn my head towards her. "Hey, come on PB that's uncalled for."

"PB?"

"Princess Bubblegum of course." I answered with a smirk.

She just frowns at me in annoyance and turns her head with a hmph.

"You, in the back."

"My name is Sasuke Uchiha. I hate a lot of things and I don't particularly like anything. What I have is not a dream, because I will make it a reality. I'm going to restore my clan, and destroy a certain someone." He finished off with a dark tone.

Everyone got quiet after that and the atmosphere felt heavy from how serious he was.

'Geez, he just loves to suck the joy out of everyone huh?'