Ch. 7: Enter F/n L/n and Naruto Uzumaki

Your POV

*Beep beep beep beep*

Slams the alarm clock.

"Ugh, five more minutes!" I rolled over and wrapped myself up into a burrito with my blanket.

One hour later...

I blink my eyes open a couple of times to get rid of the sleepiness. I sit up and turn to my alarm clock to check the time. I was about to climb out of bed until I did a double take to see instead of seven it's eight in the morning.

"Ah I'm late! I'm late! For a very important date!"

I hurriedly put my clothes on while brushing my teeth at the same time. After I finished my routine, I grab my ukulele, and exited out of my bedroom only to trip on a discarded pajama and fell on the floor hard.

"Ow! My leg! Also my face but, my leg!"

I crawled my way to the mini kitchen to grab a protein bar for a quick breakfast. With a strum of my instrument, I manage to heal my bruised leg and open my chakra in a second. I quickly stand up and ran down the hall to the front door. With a slam of my door, I decided to hop on other rooftops since it's much more quicker this way. Oh, I just love the feeling of cold air hitting my s/c face as I jump in midair.

"Whee!!!"

As I come close to another rooftop, something colorful caught my e/c eyes to the left. I turn my head and snorted out loud to see the Hokage Mountain all graffitied with different colored paint. Yep, that's Naru for you. Speaking of the blonde prankster, he ran in full speed near the house I landed on with a can of yellow paint in one hand with two other Jonin chasing him down.

"Bha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha ha!" I heard Naru laugh triumphantly.

"Naruto come back here! When I get my hands on you!" The first Jonin said.

Naru just keeps laughing while I shake my head with a smile on my s/c face.

This time the second Jonin says, "You crossed the line this time Naruto!"

"Ha ha! Give it up! You're just bent because you don't have the guts to do what I do. Do ya? Losers! Wannabes! You'll never catch me! Ha ha ha ha!"

'Well, he does have a point there.' I thought humorously.

I laugh out loud of the comedy scene that's being played before me. Not wasting another minute of my tardiness, I rush towards the academy and quietly climb in through the window. Sasuke sees me climbing in so, I just put my index finger on my lips to signal him to 'keep quiet.'

He just smirks behind his folded hands and turn face front

He just smirks behind his folded hands and turn face front. I sneak my way to my usual seat that is located in between Hinata and Shino.

"Sup guys! Did I miss anything?"I asked after I sat down.