❤️Special❤️

Your POV

Today in class, Iruka Sensei teaches us how to do all hand signs, and let me tell you, it was a mess. I can't even last for five minutes without my grubby fingers cramping up and being tangled.

'How does Choji do it?!'

One thing for sure is that I need to memorize the hand signs in order to perform the clone jutsu and graduate.

'Come on... if you can stretch your fingers and position them in weird forms on the strings then, you can do the freaking signs!'

I manage to replicate a few signs which are: snake; rat; monkey; and dog. The rest, I got a full blown headache and took a break. I did not notice someone seeing my struggle and walking towards me.

"E-excuse m-me, y-y/n chan?" Asked a cute stuttering voice.

I look up towards the owner and saw Hinata Hyuga standing next to me with her usual pointer finger habit.

"Oh, hi Hinata! What's up?" I asked her curiously.

Hinata's cheeks turned a bit darker and says, "I notice t-that you w-were having trouble with s-some of the h-hand s-signs. I-I was wondering if y-you need h-help with that?"

'OMG! She's so cute! I must protect this cinnamon roll at all cost!'

"Really you would do that for me?!"

Being too shy, she just nodded with a smile on her face.

"Thank you Hinata! I don't know what I would've done if you haven't offer me your help." I said as I got up and hug her.

Luckily for me, she didn't faint and a good thing too otherwise I would be back on square one. Unknown to me, six guys were looking in our direction, specifically me.

To the boys~

3rd POV

"I wonder where y/n lives?" Kiba asked curiously.

"Why the heck would you want to know?! You gonna stalk her?!" Naruto countered, loudly I may add.

After that question, both boys butt heads with lightning striking down.

"What a drag, those two are fighting again." Shikamaru yawns tiredly.

Choji nodded in agreement while Shino watches them fight.

'Although, I am curious too. What a drag.'

"Why are you being so defensive of her? It's not like you know where she lives." Kiba said accusingly.

"Oh yeah Dog Breath?! Well I-.." Naruto stops in mid sentence.

All the guys, even Sasuke became curious and suspicious towards Naruto's sudden behavior.

"I mean, yeah I don't know where she lives! Believe it!" Naruto says with a drop of sweat rolling down on the side of his tan face.

"That's what he just said." Claimed Choji.

"Funny you said that when you hang out with her the most Naruto." Said the lazy Nara.

"Well she is my best friend, and even we don't tell each other where we live. She is very secretive about her place. Believe it!" He said with a nod and a hmph.

Then his demeanor changes when he and the guys heard y/n calling out to him.

"Naruuu! Ready to go home?" Y/n asks innocently.

All the guys quickly turn their heads towards the knuckle headed blonde while Sasuke side-eyes him. But, what they see is an empty spot.

'That Dobe!' Sasuke thought angrily.