Ch. 58: Ebisu Returns: Naruto & Y/n's Toughest Training Yet!

Your POV

"N-n-no, no, no, not that g-g-g-guy!!" Naru stuttered, still pointing at the pervert.

Kakashi is looking at Ebisu unimpressed. "He's a... What? What did you call him?"

Naru starts lashing out, "You're kidding me! Of all the guys you could've picked, you pick this guy to train me?! What a joke! He's weaker than I am, even n/n chan!"

Sensei gives me a side glance so I give him a shrug with a nod.

He blinks back to Ebisu, calmly asking my whiskered friend, "What makes you say that?"

Naru snaps his head back to him, furious. "I'm serious, you should have seen him! He saw my Harem Jutsu once and he fell to pieces!" In reaction to that, Ebisu visibly flinches back.

I tried to hold back my laughs but I can't help remembering the last time he saw Naruto's sexy jutsu. The closet pervert's jaw drops before he lunges towards Naru. He slams his hand on his mouth and he wraps his own arm around his in place. I can hear Naru muffling loudly behind his hand.

"Hey! Let him go, you closet pervert! You and I both know that did—-" Then he covers my mouth making my eyes open wide. "Mph!!"

"Harem Jutsu?" Kakashi sensei asked.

I can't help but notice him narrowing his eye at Ebisu for some reason.

The babysitter quickly uncovers my mouth and places his arm around my shoulders, trying to give me a side hug when he's actually squeezing my breath away.

"Oh, it's nothing, just a little joke we shared. Hahaha." He nervously laughed.

Secretly, the good for nothing whispers to us, "Look, I'll make you both a deal. Keep quiet about that and I'll buy you anything you want to eat. Barbecue, ramen, you name it."

"Anything we want?" Naru asked, trying to breathe some air back into his lungs.

I myself am struggling too. "Can you loosen your hold on us? We're dying here, unless you want Sensei to kill you off first." I threatened him lowly at the end without anyone hearing.

He suddenly got scared and relaxed on his chokehold a little.

"Well, well, I had no idea you three were acquainted." Mr. Kaka mused.

The closet pervert let go of us and patted our heads laughing. "Yes, we go way back."

I saw his eyebrow twitching, making me smirk.

"I still don't get why it has to be him. I mean, anybody else." Naru scrutinized him in complaint.

Ebisu plants his fist on his hip and points at him. "Look, you! If it hadn't been for Kakashi, who asked me this favor, I would never consider training you."

"And that makes him feel bad, how?" I asked, popping in some fruit flavored candy in my mouth.

I didn't see the irk look on the pervy gangster's face.

Naru faces him, arms crossed. "Yeah, well then don't!"

"Hey, hey, come on, you three. Let's calm down." Kakashi sensei strolls up to us with both his arms out, then he crouches down near Naru. "Listen Naruto, you're wrong about Ebisu sensei. He's a special Jonin. A private tutor, who only trains the elite. Frankly, he's a better teacher than I am." He whispered through his cupped hand.

I gave him a "really?" look in which he just signals me to roll with it. I roll my eyes, subtly shaking my head. After a few moments, Naru just groaned, still not liking the idea.