🌺 4th Special 🌺

Your POV

As we kept on walking down the path, I tilted my head up and noticed it separating into two.

"Hey guys? I'll be heading this way." I point to the left side.

Sakura gives me a small smile. "Okay then y/n, see you tomorrow?"

"Ya know it." I give her a hug, careful enough to not crush the flowers.

"Thanks again for the flowers, Ino."

She grins, "Ah no sweat y/n. Make sure you get home safely, you hear me?"

"Likewise." I told her, then we went our separate ways.

Mini Timeskip...

Not knowing where I'm going, I just let my feet lead the way as I gaze upon the deep purple petals of the hibiscus. 'I wonder who I will be giving this to?' I twirl the packaged stem with my fingers.

Then my mind wanders off to the final exam, Orochimaru, and the Hokage. I can feel my eyes getting glossy, just the thought of him— I shake my head back and forth, feeling my h/c hair swishing wildly.

'No, I should not be thinking like that. You're here now, so everything will be okay.' I nod my head firmly.

That's when my mind snaps back to reality, my e/c eyes roam around where I stumbled on and found myself near the woods. I glance at the rows of trees and the forest animals living in them.

"Huh, of course I would come here."

Next, I caught the sound of someone calling desperately for help. I turn my head to their direction in alarm. Having no time to lose, I sprint my way to their general spot with speed. After running through the greenery I finally arrived. I also noticed a big crater with a large number of disorderly weapons around it. In the middle of the crater are two people I recognize: Tenten and Neji.

"Hey, you guys okay?" I jog closer to them.

Tenten swirls her head to me and in her warm brown eyes I see relief. "Oh y/n! I am so glad you're here. Neji passed out from using too much of his chakra."

I notice how exhausted she looks and her form is covered in sweat and grime from I guess training.

"Oof, all right let me see." She turns his body and he is definitely out cold. "Okay, I'll try to recover him. Do you have some water by any chance when he wakes up?"

"I don't but I'll go get some." She hastily stands up and dash off, not before saying, "I'll be quick!"

I turn my s/c face back to the Hyuga and squint my e/c eyes at him. He has dirt on some parts of his clothes and skin, bruises that are a light shade of purple, and his long brown hair is splayed out around his pale face.

"Even though you were a big fat jerk to your cousin, I will still help you for your team's sake." I gently put my flowers down and grab hold of my instrument. "It's too bad, for someone that is good looking... The least you can do is be kind to others." I muttered.

Then, something out of the ordinary just happens, his face starts to contort and I can kind of hear a low whimpering from him.

"That's new, coming from Mr. Anger Management here." I muttered.

But then again, I feel bad for the guy. His childhood with his father and the clan... The least I can do is give him an enlightening dream.

"Dream

When you're feelin' blue

Dream

That's the thing to do