Ch. 47: The Ultimate Battle: Cha!

3rd POV

Both Sakura and Ino run head on towards one another. During mid run, the pinkett performs a Clone Jutsu, creating two clones.

'Just a plain old jutsu?' Ino grits her teeth. "This isn't just some ninja academy graduation exam. Do you really think you can beat me with a basic ninja art like that?" She stops in place as the three Sakuras keep running towards her. 'If I look carefully I can find out which is the real one.'

Sakura forms another hand sign, thinking, 'I've sent chakra to my feet for a burst of speed. And then—'

"What?!" Ino avoids the clone's kick, when all of a sudden, the real Sakura punches her on the jaw.

The other two disappeared in a puff of smoke as Ino crash landed on the ground harshly.

"I'm not some cry baby any more. You play with fire and you're gonna get burned. Let's see your best Ino." Sakura shouted out.

The blonde slowly gets up to a crouch position, wiping her blood from her mouth. "It's not like I needed your invitation, ya know. I'll give you my best, but you're not gonna like it."

Naruto encourages his teammate, "You're doing awesome Sakura, awesome! Believe it!"

"Powerful strikes using chakra. Top notch considering she's a rookie. I've never seen Sakura this good." Kakashi thoughtfully said out loud.

Both Naruto and y/n turn to him skeptically.

Naruto asks him, "Hold on, you're not saying she's better than me?"

"Or me!" The h/c haired sticks out her head from where she's standing.

"No, you're both the greatest." He responded sarcastically.

Both of them groan, knocking their heads on the railing.

Kakashi faces Sakura again, 'Sending chakra all throughout her body and using it in conjunction with a well timed jutsu? I don't even think that Sasuke could have done it better. Well, even from the start of her training she was extremely good at chakra control. So, this isn't a surprise.'

Sakura instantly runs full speed, just as Lee fist pumps the air. "Yeah!" His fist shakes with excitement. 'Magnificent movement Sakura.'

In close proximity, Ino throws her punch along with Sakura. However, at the same time they both hold each other's fists. They both struggle on overpowering one another until they leap back. The Haruno quickly takes out a shuriken from her holster, as well as the Yamanaka. In sync, they threw it but ended up ricocheting with a tink sound.

'No matter how good Sakura is, Ino is just as good. This battle will rage for quite a while.' Lee thought.

The battle did take a little bit longer than usual. Everyone in the room focuses on them anxiously as the sound of their punches and kicks are heard.

Y/n glances at Shikamaru and Choji, randomly asking them, "Since we will be here for a while, how about we care for a little wager?"

Both of them face her curiously.

"What exactly do you have in mind?" The Nara questioned her back.

She chuckles, "I bet you guys ten bucks each that they will end up with a tie."

Choji narrows his eyes suspiciously, "But that's not fair, can't you sing the future?"

"Do you hear me singing out of the blue like a parakeet and see my eyes shining bright like a flashlight just now?" She raises her brow.