Ch. 7: Enter F/n L/n and Naruto Uzumaki

Start from the beginning

"You're late." He bluntly stated.

"Well, aren't you a ray of sunshine." I asked sarcastically.

"G-good morning y-y/n chan. Iruka Sensei hasn't s-started the l-lecture y-yet." Hinata informed me.

"Oh phew! That's a relief!"

After that statement, Iruka Sensei came in with a tied up unhappy Naru. I chuckled lowly at his predicament.

"I'm at the end of my rope, Naruto. You failed the graduation test last time and the time before that. Tomorrow you've got another chance and you're messing up again." Sensei scolded him.

Naru just turns his head to the side with a "hmph." I facepalm myself towards his childish behavior.

Not taking this lightly, Iruka sensei dramatically points and yells, "Fine! Because you missed it Naruto, everyone will review the transformation jutsu!"

After hearing that, the whole class besides me, Hinata, Shino, and Sasuke went "Aaaaaawwwww!" I just shrug and got up to join the front. In the end, I am in between Naru and Duckie.

Sakura went up first to perform the jutsu, "All right, Sakura here! Let's do it. Transform!"

As a result, she turned into Iruka Sensei. On my first day here, Sakura and I were not in speaking terms due to her "obsession" with Sir Duckbutt. Now, we're just acquaintances after tons of convincing of me not into her crush.

"Transformed into me. Good." Sensei writes down her score on his clipboard.

"Yes I did it!" Knowing what her inner self said, I smiled a little bit. She turns to Sir Duckbutt eagerly for his attention. "Sasuke, did you see that?"

Sasuke just plainly ignores her as he waits for his turn.

'Rude.'

"Next... Sasuke Uchiha."

He steps up after hearing his name being called while Sakura goes to the back of the line.

With a poof, he transforms into Sensei perfectly. Of course, what else is new? Que the eye roll.

"Uh, good. Next f/n l/n."

I walk up to the spot that Duckie was on.

'Hm, who should I transform into? Ooh, I know!'

With the correct hand sign, I yell out "Transform!"

With a loud poof, I turn into my genderbent self.

I face towards Duckie's groupies and wink at them with a seductive "Heeeyyy." Right away, all of them fall back and fainted with heavy blushes on their faces.

Naru and I laughed hysterically for my prank.

"Hahaha! That's my best friend!" I heard Naru laughed out loud.

"Okay okay y/n you pass now change back." Iruka sensei demanded me in a warning tone.

I quickly change back into my normal self while still chuckling. As I walk to the back of the line, I passed by Naru and he gave me a high five.

"Knock em dead Naru." I encouraged him.

He looks back at me with a determined smirk and a thumbs up.

"Next, Naruto Uzumaki."

Near Naru, Shika who is not in the mood for his shenanigans says, "This is a total waste of time Naruto."

Ino immediately agrees with Shika and says, "We always pay for your screw-ups."

"Come on guys, cut him some slack." I said defending him.