Chapter 42 "No One's Perfect..."

"Did you just say two?" Jimmy asked clenching my hand as he was about to almost faint in his chair.

"Yeah...congrats y'all gonna have twins, see." She said as she pointed to the two little specks on the screen that were my babies.

"Tw-tw-twins?" Jimmy said stuttering as he looked at the imagine.

"Are you sure? Rita you better not be joking with me." I said looking at the screen.

"Yes, of course I'm sure. One of the little ones was hiding behind the other at first thats why I was surprised when I heard two heartbeats. Everything seems to be absolutely fine the both of y'all can stop worrying." Rita said shutting off the machine and running out of the room with it.

"Oh god, twins!? What are we gonna do?" Jimmy said as he nervously ran his fingers through his hair.

"You make it seem like its a bad thing..." I said pouting, he acted like this was the worst thing that could have happened.

"No, no, baby its not. Ive never been happier for the babies, its just Im really stressed right now, thinking too much about the future." He said pacing around again, something he always did when he was nervous.

"Really? Im happy too...you cant over think this too much, we will take things on as they come. Im only a month pregnant we have 8 more months to figure things out. Right now I just really wanna get home and sleep right by your side."

"I just cant help but think about it ya know. Like how are we gonna raise our kids at a Freak show, how am I gonna provide because god knows I don't earn that much and what if one of them has claws just like mine? Mel how are you not freaking out right now?" He asked flustered.

"Jimmy, just please stop! Stop thinking, stop worrying, stop over reacting and stop stressing. Im just happy my babies are ok. I really don't wanna think about those things right now. You know whats really eating away at me? Im more worried about my fucking father coming after us and now are unborn children, all I care about is us." I said finally admitting how I felt, as I pointed to the four of us now.

"Mel..." Jimmy said feeling bad after my little rant.

"Just please go get Rita...I just wanna go home." I said sending him out of the room.

I feel bad for bursting out on him but I just needed to get it off my chest. Of course I was worried about all that stuff, I just didn't want to stress about it now because of the babies.

The anxiety of my father coming to harm us just sent chills up my spine, it worried the crap out of me. I was afraid, scared, you name it, I was just a fucking mess like I said. Now the babies where pulled into the mess and our lives were turning upside down like it wasn't already upside down enough. I just hope these two precious things in my stomach wouldn't drive Jimmy away but Jimmy wouldn't leave me...right?

Ethel's POV

"Oh Elsa, I think we could fix up the Twins to see that doctor they have been begging to see, but why waste all the money when you could send them to a doctor friend of mine." Stanly said as he took a sip of wine.

"Seriously, your 'doctor friend' can give them what they want." Elsa asked taking a bite of her steak.

"Yes ofcourse. The guy is super experienced, he is one of the best I know. The man has the steadiest hand you could imagine, kinda jealous of him actually. So what do you say? Just hand them over to me, I pass them off to my friend, and bada bing bada boom you got yourself free of two pests." He said laughing as he took another sip of wine, ugh the son of a bitch made me sick.

"Yes, sounds like a great plan darling. I'll let you know when I inform the twins. Now go along, I have a show to prepare for." Elsa said as she pushed her food away. I pretended not to be listening in next to the curtain as I walked in with a smile as I brought in the chocolate cake I made as dessert.

"Here Ms. Elsa, I made cake for y'all. Its nice and fresh." I said setting it down on the table.

"Oh cake!" Stanly said looking over at the cake.

"Would you like a piece?" I asked ready to cut a piece.

"No, Stanly must be going now shouldn't you." Elsa said answering for him as she death stared him.

"Um, yes I really must be going, see you ladies later." He said tipping his hat nervously and leaving the two of us alone.

"Something wrong Ms. Elsa?" I asked.

"Oh nothing, Ethel I just want to be left alone if you don't mind. Now please leave."

I took a deep breath and I could feel the cold metal of the pistol I had pressed against my waist. Ive been planning this for a while now and she must be stopped.

Elsa has run this place for long enough and this with the twins was the last straw. I done with her betraying us, yeah we were family and we were close, but she needed to be stopped. All this talk about hollywood and scoring big was all for her, she could careless about us her so called 'family'.

Once she went off to hollywood she would throw us to the shit leaving the spot light just for Elsa. She was always a self centered selfish person, I will never forget what she did for Jimmy and I but that didn't matter anymore, she hurt us and bossed us around for too long. I was gonna kill her.

I pretended to walk back but I pulled the gun out from the pocket in my dress by my waist and pointed it at her. She was caught by surprise as I pointed the gun right at her.

"Ethel, what is this? Why do this?" She asked me as she pulled out a smoke casually like the gun wasn't even pointed at her.

"Elsa your a terrible person! You don't care about us, all you ever cared about was you. Elsa this Elsa that! Im sick and tired of it! You know you put on one hell of a show, crying, screaming like you cared about Meep, Ma Piete, Salty. Of all people your suppose to be our 'mother' for god sakes, you were a savior till you stabbed us all in the fucking back. Even the Twins! Don't act like you don't know, I know your the one who sent them to that lunatic of a rich kid and I know you wanna get rid of them all because they stole way your spotlight! I'm sorry you wont be going to Hollywood Elsa." I said cocking the little pistol in my hands.

"Ethel, you have always been weak. You might be right but all I ever did was for the good of all of my monsters!" She said coming closer to me.

"Elsa don't make me do it! Don't come any closer." I said trembling. She stepped forward and I aimed for her leg shooting a bullet straight through.

She laughed as she stood there not bleeding or even remotely hurt at all.

"What?" I whispered to myself shocked at the fact that she was perfectly fine. I loosed my grip as I was still so astonished at the hole in her not wounded leg.

"Oh Ethel don't be so surprised, no ones perfect...not even me. I'm a freak too, one without legs and wooden ones instead..." She said catching me off guard.

"Elsa you could have trusted m-" I couldn't even finish because before I knew it I felt a shot of terrible pain as the bullet of my own gun shot through my head. The pain was absolutely horrible and quick, now the once bearded lady was gone...

Hey guys! Btw just wanted to thank all of y'all for 8K! Holy shit y'all are so amazing and I'm so thankful for all the love and support I cant ever thank y'all enough or say it enough so thank you again. Love ya enjoy! ;)