Epiloge

Ok so I know I'm super late on this and I've been slacking so much all this summer but I'm trying my best to keep up. Im so sry guys now the wait is over here it is! So sad this book is finally ending brb while I cry.

1 Year later...

Jimmy's POV

"Daaa-a-a-dada!" Ben stuttered out as I held him in my arms. My eyes lit up at the words. They were his first words.

"MELANIE! Ben said Dada! he said it baby! Yes!" I said excited as I held him tight hugging him.

She was rushing over with Rose in her arms as well.

"And you wont guess what this little one said too, she said mama!" I could see how excited she was and happy.

She smiled and it was different then all the times Ive seen her smile because no matter how many times she smiled she was perfect to me in every way.

"Whats up? What are you hiding mommy?" I said pouting as Ben and I turned our heads toward the girls.

"Nothing...I just didn't think this would be possible, that a happy life was ever possible, having two beautiful twins and a lovely husband..." She said as she bounced rose in her arms. Rose stuck her hand out to grab at Ben's, it had to be the cutest thing Ive seen. Melanie still wasn't telling me something and hell I was gonna find out.

"Darling, whats wrong? Your hiding something and I know it!"

"What no! Im not hiding anything..." She said looking away.

"Mel..."

"Jimmy..."

She just kept smiling she was keeping something from me and I knew it. I looked down as Ben yawned and so did Rose. We both looked at each other and nodded saying to put the two trouble makers to sleep. I laid Ben gently into his crib and the minute his head hit the little pillow he went to sleep straight away, so did Rose when her little head hit the pillow.

I grabbed Mel's hand and we both tip toed out of the room closing the door lightly. I spun her into my arms and rested my hands on her stomach as her back was pressed against my chest. I lightly squeezed my hands on her stomach and it felt weird. There was a bump.

"Jimmy I'm-" She said but I cut her off.

"Pregnant." I finished as my jaw was about to drop but all I could seem to do was smile till my cheeks hurt.

She turned around trying to explain.

"Jimmy I just found out to-" But I cut her off pressing my lips to hers shutting her right up.

When I pulled away and rested my hand on her small bump.

"I'm gonna be a daddy, again, thats all that matters to me right now. I fucking love you darling." I said as she just smiled back not saying another word.

"I love you Jimmy, till the end of time. How could I have been so lucky to find you, to fall in love with you, to have our children, you're something different and I love that about you." She said just smiling as she looked down at her little bump.

"Darling, I will always love you till the end of time, you're different thats what I love about you. How did I get so god damn lucky to have you in my life?" I asked as I held her close, gripped her little hands lacing them with my wooden ones.

"Our differences brought us together I guess..."

"I guess our differences really did help, they turned out to make us happier and fall in love, something I will never regret." She said right back.

"I love you Jimmy..." She said leaning in closer till our lips brushed up against each other.

"I love you darling..."