Chapter 20 Madly In Love With You

WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT!
I tried keeping it as PG as I could but I just really wanted to make it descriptive and special for the two of them plus there cant be an amazing love story without a little fun on the side ;) Double update today Woop woop! Anyway enjoy yall love ya! :)

He was taken by surprise and set his drink down before it broke. I was basically straddling him as he laid down on the couch. I pressed harder trying to be slow just enough to tease him. His breathe smelled of the liquor we might have drinkin just a bit much but I continued to kiss him wildly.

He flipped us over and now he was over me as he began with my neck. He slowly trailed kisses up my neck and sucked on the one part close to my jawline. I quietly moaned as I clenched at his back. He moved toward my lips, brushing his slightly on mine then kissing me roughly. As we kissed I started to unbutton his shirt. I threw it to the ground as he too also started to unbutton the shirt of his I had on too. He then pulled off the tank top of his I was wearing also as I raked my fingers through his hair pulling him closer to me.

I pulled at his belt buckle as he trailed kisses down all the way to my belly button, each one tickled. He trailed his hand down my side till he got to the button of my shorts. He pulled away and looked into my eyes.

"Are you sure you wanna do this? It's no rush baby." He said cupping my face.

"I want to, I trust you..." I said pulling him back for more.

He nodded and unbuttoned my shorts. I kicked them off and to the floor. I started on his pants unbuttoning them as he trailed his hands to my back fumbling with my bra hook. I nervously shook as he finally got it undone. I was a little nervous to show so much of myself to him but I was willing to do it. He noticed that I was shaking and before he could take off my bra he pulled away again.

"Baby are you ok? Your shaking, are you cold? We can stop if you want, I don't want to force you into doing anything you don't wanna do. If you wanna wait we can wait." He said caressing my cheek.

"No it's ok, I'm fine. It's just... its my first time, just stupid nerves getting to me thats all. Don't let it change a single thing baby, I trust you and I love you." I said pulling him down before he could say anything else.

I could feel him smile against my lips as he pulled off my bra. He barely even paid attention to my goods, he mostly looked into my eyes as I looked into his. Just as he was about to tug off my underwear I stopped him.

"Jimmy we need a-a condom." I said, he was still kissing me as I tried to tell him.

"Oh yeah, let me get one." He said getting up and walking to his bedroom in his briefs.

I was starting to question myself as I sat there practically naked. No no no Melanie don't do this stop over thinking it! I love Jimmy and nothing was ever going to change that. I knew how much he loved me too it was called making love for a reason. I was losing it to the person I loved the most the one person who cared for me and caught me when I was a fucked up mess. Jimmy was the one and I knew it for sure.

He came back and immediately we got back to kissing. He was on top of me again and I was breathing heavy as we were moving fast. He was pressing harder and he started to move from my lips again back to my neck. I melted every time he gave me neck kisses. I moaned again as he trailed kisses down the middle toward my other parts. He looked up at me and smiled as he yanked at my panties. I did the same yanking at his briefs.

I kicked off my panties and I was totally naked. I was clenching up from how nervous I was, Jimmy was delicate with me so I wasn't too worried. Once I finally yanked off his briefs his package was showing and he had already put on the condom and he nodded at me making sure I was ok. I nodded back as he slowly entered me. I gasped as he went deeper inside me, it hurt but after a second it went away as he went slow, passionately kissing me even biting my lip in the process. I moaned against his lips as I slightly scratched at his back as he picked up speed. I was being overridden with this amazing feeling all over, its like I never wanted it to stop. He went faster and faster and he started breathing heavy as he continued to kiss my lips wildly biting his lip and my own as our tongues danced in unison. I was moaning and quietly screaming out of pleasure from how good it felt.

"Oh my god Jimmy, I think I'm going to-!" I said screaming and it was like no feeling I've ever felt before.

He also moaned as he pulled away from me and he laid down toward the other side of the couch taking off the condom and throwing it away to put on his briefs again. I quickly picked up my panties and bra putting them on again. I laid beside him with my head resting on his chest. He wrapped his arm around me pulling me close, I could hear his heart beat racing. I smiled kissing him once more. I looked up at him as he smiled down at me.

"Melanie you have no idea how madly in love I am with you." He said kissing my neck and then my forehead.

"Jimmy Darling you have no idea how madly in love I am with you too. Your one of the best things that could have ever happened to me." I said looking into his eyes, I was even falling for his eyes.

I reached over to the coffee table were I set my glass and he did me the favor of pouring some of the whiskey into my and his glass. He handed me my glass and grabbed his too. I used his chest to put my glass on top of since I was still by his side.

"To us." I said clinking the glass with his and taking the whole shot.

I then laid my head once again on his chest as I traced circles with my finger on his chest. My eyes got heavy and I closed my eyes peacefully falling asleep right in his arms. Being with him was a feeling I was never going to forget.