Chapter 28 "I Know Who You Are"

He still glared at me with those mesmerizing eyes of his as he held me in his arms as we stood on the stage all by ourselves.

"I love you..." He said whispering as he took me by surprise and bent down to grab my legs and carry me bridal style.

"I love you so much..." I said laughing as he carried me out of the tent. I started to feel sick again, I swear never ever again am I eating chicken! Again!

"Jimmy put me down. I think I'm gonna-" He put me down right away and I ran toward the bushes near the tent where I puked. More chunks of chicken came up and it was absolutely disgusting. I saw Jimmy run into the trailer probably to get anything to help. I heard rustling and I tried keeping quiet as I heard voices from the other side.

"It that simple just take him to the bar, get him drunk off his ass and hit him over the head! Then bring him to me and I'll proceed with my work, you have 2 days Dell I wouldnt wait if I were you, just bring me the kid. Lets hope time you don't fail like you did with that freak of a woman, what was her name Amazon?" I wasn't sure who it was but when I peeked through a little more I saw that it was the old man from the other day that came with Maggie. He had a gun pointed at Dell, but who the hell could they have wanted anyway and what was the old guy gonna do with "the kid"?

"But Stanly he is my son..." Dell answered back, the kid was Jimmy! Dell tried to kill Amazon!? What the fuck!

"I don't care! Just get it done or else you or someone else is gonna die, maybe your wife? Just do the job." He said walking away like nothing happened as he slipped the gun in the back of the space between his shirt and pants.

Jimmy came rushing over with my ginger ale and a wet cloth.

"Are you ok baby?! What happened?" He said wiping my mouth with the cloth he brought as he urged me to drink the ginger ale.

"I think I got a stomach bug from some raw food. Jimmy you need to listen to me don't-" But I was cut off by Dell coming over and stopping our crisis. Jimmy rose up from the kneeled down position he was in while he helped me and stood up to talk to Dell.

"Mel, go inside. I'll be there in just a sec ok?" He said with a serious tone, he really meant business when I saw the expression on his face turn from pure joy to hate in the matter of seconds.

I kissed him on the cheek before I left for the trailer not paying attention or even looking at Dell, if he touches Jimmy I was gonna flip! I need to know what bar he was taking him to. I closed the trailer door and I leaned up against it as I over heard their conversation. I couldn't hear much but I got a name from it, Donnie's?

Jimmy POV

I demanded Melanie go inside, I didn't want her to see or even possibly get hurt if something ever did happen to go down between that son of a bitch of a father I had that was standing right in front of me.

"What do you want?" I asked pissed.

"Oh just wanted to take you to town for a drink to that bar, Donnie's. I wanna get the 411 on this crap place. Us men we can run this place, that bitch Elsa cant do shit. But us we can do something we can change this place, bring in money and people in by the thousands. So what do you say you gonna come for drink, we can discus at the bar. Come on lets go kid."

Melanie's POV

I snuck out the back after I couldn't gather anymore and I headed to Amazons trailer right away. I knocked and no one was inside so I went to Ethel's tent. Amazon and Ethel were all in an uproar.

"That son of a bitch, he tried raping or even killing me in my sleep could you believe that!" Amazon said in a angry tone. As she sat across from Ethel with rollers in her hair and her silk pajamas.