Chapter 33 Cat Got Your Tongue?

Hey guys! I cant believe this book is already at 6K views already! Im so happy and I wanna thank y'all so much for supporting and loving this book so much. This book really means a lot to me and I'm just so glad y'all enjoy it so much. Thank u so much and I love u cuties, enjoy ;)

"Mom...?" I asked so surprised that she even took the effort to come and find me, let alone even talk to me.

"Mel, its me your mother." She said approaching me closer. She was in bad shape, teeth yellowed, thin hair, even her skin color was not the nice tan it used to be. I was happy to see she wore something decent and not any of the clothes I had seen in her room last time I even stepped foot in that house.

"Don't call me Mel." I said, only people I knew called me Mel, she was a stranger to me.

"Ok Melanie...I'm sorry, for everything..." She said ashamed of her actions and embarrassed even.

"Don't say sorry because sorry doesn't fix things. It not gonna fix what you made me do which is move out, its not gonna fix the fact that you basically turned into a person I thought I would never have to speak of ever again and its not gonna fix the fact that you were an addict! Your a selfish person, even under the influence all you cared about was were you were going to get your next bottle of pills, did you even once think about me or John?" I asked folding my arms and tapping my foot angrily.

"Melanie but..." She tried to get out but she knew I was right, she was lost for words.

"Cat got your tongue?" I asked rolling my eyes at how pathetic she was.

"Melanie, ok. I admit it. I was stupid for getting reeled into all of that stupid crap. You happy now?!" She asked.

"No. What you did was unforgivable. Unless your here to tell me you got your shit together and that now you decided to stop being a druggie, I suggest you leave. I don't have time to be wasting on people that decided to throw their lives away because of some stupid pills." I said pushing her out of the way and going to open the trailer door.

Before I could open the door she stopped me, grabbing my arm away.
"Melanie just hear me out. I fell into all of that because..."

"No, just stop right there. There is no excuse for you to fall into that shit, you did that to yourself and now either you get your shit together or you can say goodbye to your daughter, because you just lost her." I said looking her dead in the eye, I meant business.

"Stupid girl, you don't understand! I fell into all of that because..." She paused to take out a cigarette, to calm her nerves I guess.

"Because of what?! Just spit it out, I have better things to do than listen to you all day." I said grabbing the cigarette out of her hand and throwing it to the ground, putting it out with my foot.

"Because of you!" She said pointing at me with an angry face.

"If it wasn't for you running off and coming to this shit hole I wont have to go through all that shit to get money to pay the god damn bills!" She said as she paced around not making eye contact. I knew that pacing from anywhere, she was lying through her teeth.

"This place isn't a shit hole! Its my home!" I said clenching my fists, how dare she!

"Oh please this little carnival crap isn't a home. Your just kidding yourself, oh and don't think I didn't know about your little boyfriend. Your just lying to yourself if you think you two are in love, Mr. Lobster boy, how fucking pathetic of you to get a freak like him." She said scoffing at me, my blood was boiling mad.

"Oh look who is talking! You should look in the mirror yourself and see how fucking pathetic you are for staying with that asshole of a man who practically wasn't even a father or a husband. And Im not pathetic, I actually found a man who loves me and treats me the way a woman should, unlike some men who treat their woman like shit just like he treated you! Jimmy and I are in love and probably have even more love than your whole marriage! And he isn't a freak he is a normal human being!" I said starting to grind my teeth as my fists were still clenched.

"Why don't you cut the bull crap and tell me the truth because I can tell when your lying." I said straight to her face but she didn't look at me.

"No, I'm not, I'm not lying! Im serious Melanie! You did this, you made me this way!"

"No I certainly did not, you did this to yourself and I know your lying so just spit out the real reason. I might be only 16 but I'm not an idiot."

"I was scared ok! I didn't wanna think it was real..." She said handing me a note out of her pocket.

I ripped the note out of her hands and started to read through it.

Its me, but I bet you already knew that. Ive been watching you, pretty great life you have without me. Well I have a surprise coming for all of you because guess who's in town, me. If you think you can run and hide from me, guess what you cant...

I dropped the note as I gasped for air, tears started to well up in my eyes. I leaned up against the trailer door for support so I wouldn't fall from collapsing and possibly fainting.

"Cat got your tongue sweetheart? Daddy's coming to town." She said taking another cigarette and lighting it taking a puff and blowing it right into the air like she didn't give a fuck.