Chapter 24 Mom Found The Pills

Hey guys! Omfg thank you all so much for 4K in views! Im so thankful and grateful for all of your support and tbh I didn't think this book would blow up like this so fast and Im just so happy yall like it so much and all of your comments help a lot. I love to see your feedback so thank you so much for that. I hope y'all enjoy! And Btw Happy AHS Wednesday hope you guys enjoy the ep today its been forever since AHS has been on cant wait! Love ya :)

As I held the phone closer to my ear I could hear yelling in the background, I couldn't make out whose it was but they sounded like cries of help or want...need.

"Melanie, please come-" But she was cut off, I guess someone grabbing the phone and hanging it up because I could hear rustling on the other end.

"Grandma!? Grandma are you there?!" I yelled into the phone but I heard a click and the call had ended.

"Shit!" I whispered to myself.

I rushed to the bedroom and slipped on my clothes from before and I ran into the bathroom fixing my low bun I had made earlier for the bath.

"Darling something wrong? You look like a chicken with its head cut off." Jimmy said finishing up his signature hair style with the little curl in the front.

"I need to go home like now! I think something is wrong, I got a call from my grandma she was worried and I could hear the fear in her voice. Give me the keys I need to go see what's wrong. Oh god what if its my brother!?" I said, I was slightly going into panic mode at this point.

"No darling I'm not giving you the keys. I will take you don't worry. Just take a breath." He said rushing into the bedroom and getting dressed again with the same work pants and button up shirt.

"Jimmy please just give me the keys! I could have already been there! It's killing me not knowing whats wrong with my family especially John." I said flustered pulling at my hair.

"Seriously Mel how do you think your gonna get there? You cant even drive yet! Do you think I would let you drive a car you don't know or even have the slightest idea to drive and risk you getting into a accident? Never, now lets go now." He said slightly pissed as he let me go through the door first. I hopped into the passenger seat not even opening the door.

"Hey hey watch the leather seats darling." He said putting the key in the ignition, I rolled my eyes at him and smiled as he drove off as fast as he could back to my house.

Finally we arrived to my house and I jumped out of the car the minute Jimmy parked and I ran to the door without him. I whipped my head around and shouted back to him before he could get out.

"Jimmy don't follow me in. If I call for you then thats how you will know to come help me. Just trust me on this."

"Mel..."

"Jimmy please, I don't want you getting hurt just wait out here."

He grumpily waited as I pushed the door open. It was even unlocked, it was always locked. I walked in and it looked like a tornado went through grandma's house.

"Grandma!? Mother!? Anyone?!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. The phone was dangling from the cord and there were couch cushions and clutter everywhere. There was a thin smoke in the air, cigarette smoke.

"Melanieeee, is you that that my daughter how you are?" My mother said with slurried speech as she approached me.

She came up to me gripping my wrist as a support. She was in a short black dress and very high heels. She was practically stumbling on her own two feet. Her short golden brown hair that looked like mine was all tangled and her make up was running down her face and smeared especially her lip stick, like she had been kissing. Her beautiful brown eyes were bloodshot and red, like she hadn't slept in days.