Chapter 35 "We Need to Leave..."

Jimmy picked me up bridal style as he walked to the bedroom and laying me on the bed. I curled up away from him as my thoughts clouded up my already fucked up mind.

"Jimmy...we need to leave Jupiter." I whispered as I found the strength to get up and start grabbing random things and pack them.

"Woah,what?! Darling hold up. We cant leave, this is my home, our home. We cant just leave our family." He said coming over and grabbing my arms away from what I was about to grab next.

"It's more complicated than that! If we don't leave soon we will die! Im sure of it!" I said crying even more as he held my arm in his grip.

"Baby, shh...just calm down and please explain to me whats wrong." He said stroking my hair as he looked into my eyes.

"That thing I call mother came here. She-She showed me this note that-that...he was coming. My father, he is in town and he's after me and my family..." I said sniffling and crying even more.

"Mel, if he comes near you let alone touches you I'll beat his ass into the ground! I wont let him lay a hand on you." Jimmy was rattled up.

"I'm scared and I cant take this anymore! The anxiety is killing me knowing he could be here any second, that he could be watching us right now! This is just too much, I don't want anyone else to die. Im afraid he will hurt you...if he knows about us I can't risk losing you..." I said it made me wanna cry even more the thought of losing him like the night of Dandy trying to saw me in half.

"Your never gonna lose me, ever darling. I promise, I will always find my way back to you no matter what it takes." He said stroking my cheek which made me feel better like there was hope, but I just couldn't keep the stress of it off my mind, I was breaking at how fucked my whole life was.

"This is just too much! I'm scared, worried, I'm just all over the fucking place!" I said turning away and latching onto the dresser as support from how stressed I was.

"We need to leave or something, I just have no idea what to do anymore!" I said now yelling because of how much this whole situation put me in, I hated yelling and possibly fighting with Jimmy but it was like I couldn't control it.

"Mel, just please calm down I hate seeing you get all stressed out over this! We will fix this, find a way to stop him, cut him out of our lives for good because now he is our problem. Your my girl and we fight through this together."

"Jimmy, I cant just calm down! He is unstoppable do you understand me, we ran away from him once and look he found us again and might possible kill us! Does that even matter to you? I guess it really doesn't if you still keep that bastard of a father you have around here giving hell to your Ma! You know she cries almost every night knowing he is here in her home, and after everything you still wont throw him out!" I screamed back, I wasnt under my right mind, my anger just flowing all into Jimmy when I had no intention of doing it at all.

"Of fucking course it matters to me! I love you! I would never let him come close to you and I would certainly not let him kill you, your the love of my life Mel! And my father, ugh! He gets on my nerves, I don't wanna fucking talk about him." Jimmy said as he was about to storm out of the trailer.

"Jimmy wait! I'm sorry, just don't leave! Please I need you..." I said almost breaking into tears again.

"It just pisses me off how you can even have a doubt in your mind that I wont care! Even since we were together, Ive always cared about you, your safety, your well being. I cant believe we are even fucking fighting about this right now!" He said turning away and banging his hand on the dresser.

"Im sorry...Im not in my right mind, just please Jimmy...I would never doubt you..." I said crying more because if I lost him, I would have lost everything.

"Just please, we need to leave in a week or something, we cant just wait here to be murdered." I asked pleading for him to agree with me.

"I-I don't know, I want to leave but I don't...if we do leave we need to take care of things first, god all this place does is bring death." He admitted.

"Agreed this isn't healthy...we need to leave by next Sunday, thats when my family is leaving." I suggested as things started to calm down a bit all the tears and emotions were just giving me a major headache.

"I don't know...as long as I have you, I will be fine." He said cracking a smile at me going to hold my hand.

"Me too..." I said trying to smile through the tears and all as he came closer and intertwined his hand with mine.

"Promise we wont fight ever again?" I asked looking at him and holding my thumb out at him.

"Seriously?" He said laughing at how I wanted him to pinky promise but with his thumb since his fingers were fused together.

"Dead serious." I said laughing as I shook my thumb at him.

He held his thumb out and squeezed it against mine.

"See its a thumb promise." I said smiling because seeing him laugh instantly made things a little brighter, even though my world was filled with negativity at this point.

"Thumb promise it is, but I think this one is way better." He said as he leaned in and kissed me, I was a little caught by surprise but I finally gave in because I couldn't be mad at him.

"Yeah, I think that promise was a lot better." I said nodding as he pulled away.

"I'll help you clean up, ok baby?" He said letting go and grabbing the random things I was packing as he started to put them away. I went into the bathroom really quick just to take a breather. This was just all too much for my head! I paced back and fourth as I looked into the mirror. I was full of anger and rage, I had no idea were it came from but I was just a cocktail of emotions.

The note, my father everything was just getting to my head, I just wanted it to stop. I saw Jimmy's shaving blades by the sink. My heart was telling me not to pick one of them up but my mind was telling me yes.

I picked up one that looked sharp and I hovered it over the skin on my forearm just letting it slightly graze the top. My skin had goosebumps from the cold blade as it slightly touched. I gripped the blade as a tear fell from my eye and onto the blades edge. I looked down and I saw the blurry image of myself in the blade, I just wanted all the pain to go away...