Chapter 50 "Need a Hand?"

I was almost on the verge of fainting when I saw that his hands were practically stolen from him. I leaned up against a chair that was beside his bed. I sat down holding my stomach as I couldn't stop staring at the fact that his hands were FUCKING GONE! I tried to look away but it was almost impossible not to, my baby what have they done to him!? Fucking Stanley this had to be him! How could he do this to Jimmy?!

I saw that Jimmy was waking up slowly but I had no words, I was practically speechless that my love had no hands. He wouldn't touch me the way he used to, I wouldn't be able to lace my fingers with his fused ones anymore, he wouldn't be able to snake his hands around my waist or even hold our own children. This was gonna change Jimmy and I knew it. As I just kept looking I just wanted to scream at how painful it must have been and what my baby had gone through. I was about to pass out till I saw Rita pass by out through the glass window in the door.

She saw me and rushed inside seeing that I was struggling to even sit at all the shock I was in.

"Woah, Mel take a seat honey. Relax, everything is gonna be-woah!" She said as she glanced over to see Jimmy with no hands.

"Ok, just breathe you will be fine." She said grabbing my hand and helping me sit down as she rubbed my back reassuring me things were gonna be ok.

"Thank you...Rita" I whispered under my breath still in shock at Jimmy.

"How did he...ya know..." She asked as she looked at the both of us with sadness in her eyes at how bad she felt for us. One minute she saw us happy yet stressed when we found out I was pregnant and now we were back again but this time in shock and sadness.

"Someone...chopped them off...stole them from him..." I whispered.

"Thats...thats just cruel...who would do that?" Rita said covering her mouth from the shock as well.

"Some fucked up guy thats who." I said getting angry.

"Just hang in there Melanie, how are the babies doing? I haven't seen you in a while." She said as she put her hand on my small bump and nodding as if asking for permission.

"Fine I guess, I dont feel kicking but I think its a little early for kicking at this point anyway. Ive tried my best not to get too stressed out but its almost impossible to call my life stress free if you ask me." I said giggling but this was no laughing matter.

"I just wish y'all the best, I cant imagine what it will be like for him and for you too...Im so sorry..." Rita said as she opened her arms ready to pull me into a hug and thats what I did i got up hugging her, I really needed someone right now and I wasn't sure what was gonna happen with Jimmy now that he hand no hands. A million things were racing through my mind but I had to fight strong and hold back from almost having my head explode on me.

"Thank you Rita...thank you..." I whispered as tears I didn't notice until now ran down my cheeks.

"Its ok honey...it will be ok..." She whispered back as she hugged me tighter.

"Ugh..." I heard a groaning and I quickly pulled away and whipped my head toward Jimmy.

"I-I give y'all privacy. Mel is there anyone I could call, family, friends of his? I would let you sign the papers but ya know how it is." She said as she stated heading toward the door.

"Elsa Mars...call her please..." I said as she left the room closing the door gently.

"Mel..." Jimmy groaned as he tried sitting up but he couldn't since he had been practically chained to the bed.

"Jimmy!? Baby I'm here, dont worry!" I said almost on the verge of tears as I hugged his upper half wrapping my arms around his neck blocking his view so that the first thing he wouldn't see was his chopped up wrists.