IMPORTANT UPDATE

Hello friends! It's the author Nikoru! For those of you that have followed and loved this book hardcore I wanna give a big thanks to all of you! Thank you for being so supportive by writing all of your questionings yet funny comments that I enjoy answering and reading as well as replying to them and when you guys vote for my chapters that means so much to me. As most of you may not know this is the first fanfiction I wrote start to finish and was actually inspired at the time to write that's why I actually finished it XD I worked hard most of my sophomore year of high school making updates almost every day or every other week just to get this book out to you guys so honestly, it means a lot to me. I was actually so surprised to see this book grow so rapidly and how in the world it even got to over 200,00K views like that is insane! I know that not everything is perfect about the story but that's what makes it a fanfiction, most people don't understand that because fiction is what you create of it there aren't set rules of how you should write fiction that's why I started writing fanfiction in the first place.

Moving on to more exciting things I will be updating the book by going back and scanning every single chapter for typos, grammar, and changing inaccurate or unrealistic actions/ideas (I've gotten some comments about things not completely making sense for that time period which I completely understand 16 years old me wasn't thinking and I probably did my research wrong). I won't be changing the plot at all or any of the events that happened like character deaths or relationships those are staying because like I said IT'S FANFICTION! Yes, I understand that not everything is exactly like AHS Season 4 because it wasn't meant to be, I didn't intend to have the story follow the season exactly I wanted to more or less follow the events for readers who had seen the season but that it would also be understandable for people who have never seen AHS.

As an update to some more recent events yes I've heard of the drama with Melanie Martinez and I will say this only once MY CHARACTER MELANIE IS NOT BASED OFF OF THE SINGER! When I created my character Melanie I picked the name because I simply like the name that is all, it is not associated with the singer nor her actions or her music. I will agree that her music was something I listened to a lot in the past as I wrote the book and her song was used as the theme song for the show during that season but now with her current drama I DO NOT SUPPORT MELANIE MARTINEZ NOR HER ACTIONS. That's all I have to say on that subject because I also got many comments about Melanie's character and if it was connected with the singer.

Again I wanna say a huge thank you to everyone this thank you has been very long-awaited because I've had this as a draft for 3 years now so it's about time I updated you guys!