Chapter 37 Thinking Out Loud

Hey guys! HAPPY AHS WEDNESDAY! Hope y'all enjoyed the ep tonight! It was really good and rn Im so emotional and stuff plus I'm sick so hopefully y'all don't think this chapter is sucky. Enjoy loves! :)

I pulled away slowly looking at those big eyes of his that I seemed to fall for every single time. I managed to crack a smile on my face as I started to remember...

*flashback*

We were lying on the grass by the lake that we had the picnic at, I remember it like it was just yesterday. When we first kissed right by the water, I remember it was like sparks flying when our lips touched.

He hand his arm around me and pulled me closer to his body. He kissed my forehead as I laid my head on his chest, I could hear the sound of his beating heart right in my ear. I traced circles on his shirt with my fingertip as we looked up at the stars just admiring their beauty. While I would look up at the stars, he would look at his favorite star of all...me.

"Sometimes I wonder how is it possible for the stars to be so beautiful? But I stopped wondering that when I saw you." He said turning his head toward me.

"Your so cheesy, you know that." I said laughing and smiling as I bopped his nose on the little freckle that just screamed cute with my finger tip.

"But you know you love it." He said smirking at me.

"Ah, see you got me there." I said looking up back at the sky, it was so mesmerizing, cant believe this is the lake that started it all or at least our relationship because when I saw him at the diner thats when it really all started.

"You know Melanie...I love you. I love absolutely everything about you. I don't care if its been less than a month or the fact that our age gap is pretty big, Im just completely in love with you. Just the way you hair falls on your shoulders, the smile on your face when your happy, the way you walk, the way you talk, the taste of your lips on mine, the way you blush when I compliment your perfection, I never thought in a million years that I would find a girl like you. You were the one that stood out to me, your different..." He said as he pulled away from his laid down position and turned to face me.

I sat cross legged now that he had pulled away from our cuddling position.

"Jimmy I-..." I had no words for what he said, everything he said was exactly what I had wanted to say to him too.

"You don't have to say anything baby, just promise me forever, promise to be mine." He said pulling out a silver ring, with tiny red jewels circling the band in the middle. It was absolutely gorgeous as it even shined in the moonlight.

"I promise." I said without even thinking twice, putting the ring on my left finger, I cant believe we just promised ourselves to each other, like trust me I was damn excited but I felt like it was too early, but I didn't care. All that mattered was that the love was there. I was still gasping at the fact that he just gave me a promise ring. All this boyfriend, girlfriend stuff was a whole new ball game for me, no one has ever given me anything like this, you could say it was a pretty big deal. I know we had been together for just a month practically but it felt like years more than just a month.

He smiled as I looked down admiring the ring, he lifted my chin with his finger tips and brought me closer so I could kiss him. The sparks and the butterflies in my stomach flew again, this time it was more passionate. I pressed harder showing him how much I really loved him. This is where our love all started and it all happened right by the lake.

"I love you..." I whispered as I rolled on top of him giving him the biggest smile as my shadow casted against the moon light. I grabbed him by the shirt collar pulling him in for more, forever was a long time and we were just getting started...

*end of flashback*

I smiled more as I looked down at the ring on my finger, sometimes I forgot it was even there because it was just so natural to forget it was there, certain loves just didn't need that kind of reminder. I was happy where I was but now it was time to forget about dream land and be slapped in the face with reality, the truth was there. There was no other way, we needed to kill my father soon...