Chapter 48 Tears and Sirens

I looked up even with tears in my eyes making my vision blurry but nothing would make the scene in front if us go away. Eve was dangling with her neck crooked to the side with a chair kicked to the side as she was just dangling like a piece of meat. Eve was dead, everyone was dying left and right but the one person who still made me smile was Eve, she had a spirt in her that never died. I was devastated just seeing her like that hanging, breathe less, dead..

The tears coming from my eyes were natural at this point since crying was something I did on a daily basis. I just couldn't look anymore, I just couldn't believe she was dead. Jimmy had tears in his eyes as he moved closer to read the note taped to her stomach, on the red polka dotted shirt she always wore. Before he could even read the note we heard sirens coming from outside. Police sirens?!

Jimmy whipped his toward me and gripped my hand so hard I thought it was gonna fall off. He turned me to face him as the sirens got louder. He cupped my face as tears kept falling from my eyes.

"Mel, get the fuck out of here. Grab the car and drive home. Now!" He yelled as tears ran down his face as he looked at me with those brown eyes.

"No! No, Jimmy! Im not leaving without you! I cant lose you and I wont let you do this, because I know exactly what you are doing right now!" I screamed more tears from my eyes as I backed away even though thats the last thing I wanted to be doing.

He came closer wrapping his arms around me for probably the last time, who know what they will do to him in jail. I was horrified. His hands cupped my face as he kissed me softly and I pushed harder into the kiss. If this was the last kiss I wanted to remember it forever.

"Jimmy please baby...dont do this! If you go I will go out of my mind, I need you, I cant live without you..."

"Mel just know that I will always love you...now go! You cant be here for this, you need to leave now!" He said pushing the car keys into the palm of my hand as his eyes looked at mine begging for forgiveness because he didn't want to do this but we both knew he had to.

I held his hand tight tries to remember all the good times as I slowly started to slip away and run to the car with tears in my eyes. I jumped into the drivers side and I just couldn't bring myself to put the keys in. I didn't want to start the car, I didn't want to put my foot on the gas, I didn't wanna leave without him, I just couldn't. I gripped the wheel tears filling my eyes even more as I pressed my head against it. I didn't want to! I just cant leave without him, but I knew I had to...

The sirens got louder and I could see flashing lights headed this way. My hand shook as I put the keys in the ignition. I slowly turned it even though my vision was so blurry from all the tears. I wiped my eyes till I could properly see again and I backed the car up. I looked out the back window and I could feel more tears about to fall so I whipped my head back so I could drive off. As I started to slowly pass the various police cars speeding the other way as I pressed my foot on the pedal. Before I could leave and finally drive off I looked at that old barn of nightmares and I saw them handcuff Jimmy, pushing him around. I just couldn't do it.

I slammed on the breaks and got out of the car. I ran toward the police. I could see Jimmy's face from inside the car he had been pushed into. I could see him screaming something but I couldn't hear him. The police gave me weird looks as I approached them.

"Miss, you cant be here this is a crime scene. Please leave now." The officer said blocking my way from the car. I tried looking behind him and there were various lights and people going around checking the whole place out.

I stepped closer not caring that he was blocking my way.

"Miss! If you step any closer ill be forced to arrest you! You will be trespassing a crime scene!" He yelled pushing me back.

At this point I was too far in already, I had no regrets and I never expected what I would say next would even remotely come out of my mouth until now.

"Fine then arrest me...I wanna go to jail."

He got me looking so crazy in love...

Hey guys! Sry again for taking so long to update. Ive been really stressed and busy lately but I had some free time so I decided to write a chapter for y'all even tho its really short and probably sucky. And the song idk why but I felt like it fit and if u listen to the first part mostly it fits for some of the parts but anyway enjoy loves! Btw tysfm for 13k almost 14k you guys are the best and I just love y'all so much to the moon and back. Enjoy loves! ;)