Chapter 23 "Join me?"

As we drove into the Freak show again Dandy's voice echoed in my head, it was haunting me. His voice was always in the back of my head reminding me of the night I almost died and lost Jimmy. It kept repeating like a broken record always on replay.

"Now for my act! You all get to watch this little lady right here get cut in half! How exciting! Now who's ready?"
"Look at that, freak boy is just begging to die isn't he? Well better for me, less of a mess."

The way he threatened to kill Jimmy made me sick like I wanted throw up. The thought of losing Jimmy was unbearable, I just couldn't explain it in words how much losing him would do to me.

I got out of his car and walked with The Twins to their tent. Jimmy winked at me as he disappeared into Elsa's tent. I was glad he was finally making a change for the better. All the fighting and arguing lately was putting a strain on all of us and after Meep being taken away and Ma Petite...its never going to be the same, but we just have to move on and not dwell on it too much. I know it wasn't so easy to just move on but we all need to stay strong and be their for each other.

"Yay! I missed our tent so much, nothing can compare to this right here." Bette said in a happy voice as he looked around with a smile on her face, she was always so happy, her happiness made me happy too.

"Yes sister, agreed. The Freak show is our home and we shall never leave it again." Dot said in a surprisingly calm voice unlike her serious attitude filled one.

"So Melanie you said we missed a lot. What did we miss exactly?" Dot asked now changing back to her serious tone.

"Well it all started with..."

Jimmy's POV

"Elsa! Elsa? You in here? We need to talk!" I shouted.

"Well, well, well look who has come running back to Miss Elsa. So I'm guessing you couldn't handle it could you?" She asked taking a sip from her cup and puffing a cloud of smoke from her cigarette, she wont be Elsa if she didn't have a drink and a smoke.

"I just came to apologize for earlier today. Your still not forgiven for giving The Twins away to that lunatic Dandy but I was wrong when I said that you didn't care. I know how much you care for us and this family, for my family." I said feeding her a load of bullshit, I could tell when she was lying.

"Apology accepted Jimmy. Oh my boy, finally you realize how much this all means to me. It took you 21 years to finally see what I do isn't easy as it seems. Now run along mama needs some time alone..." She said puffing her smoke and getting some in my face as well.

I didn't wanna make things worse so I just left it calm and cool. Deep inside I knew Elsa was lying through her sly teeth. Ive grown up around her, she was like a 2nd mother to me but I wasn't stupid either. I could see right through her, sometimes I wondered if she did that on purpose. I made my way back to my trailer, hopping over the patches of grass and kicking the stones.

"Mel! Baby you in here?" I asked into the empty air as I walked further into my trailer.

"Here darling! Over here in the bathroom. Join me?" She said.

I walk in and she is in the bathtub bathing in a mountain of bubbles. There was a candle or two lit at the sink and it looked super romantic with the little I had. Mel looked so cute all covered in the bubbles. She gave me a little wave as she smiled back.

"Hey. Come in baby." She said all flirty like, ugh I couldn't resist her with that perfect smile of hers and everything.

I went back into my room and undressed really fast. I needed to wash up anyway before the show, good thing I had my lovely girl giving me one. I quickly slipped into the bath with her.

"Did you do this all for me? You look so adorable you know that?" I asked as I picked up a bubble with my finger and gently put it on her cute little nose.

"Maybe...I know I am but your even more adorable." She said grabbing a hand full of bubbles and blowing it my way.

"Aw Mel!" I said blocking the bubbles before they could get in my eyes.

She shot me a little pouty face and under the water I reached for her hand and intertwined it with mine. She smiled at me and brought our hands to the surface. I stared into her beautiful eyes totally ignoring the fact that we were both naked in the same tub. She was the definition of beauty and I got to have her all to myself. She leaned over to my side of the tub and kissed me softly and slowly. I couldn't help myself, she looked so perfect even without all the makeup and all the pretty clothes. She was absolutely perfect, I couldn't help myself and I just went for it.

SEXUAL CONTENT (just a heads up)

I pulled her on top of me and pressed my lips hard against hers. She raked her fingers through my hair as I entered her. She gasped and she started to roll her hips on me. I kept kissing her as I slowly thrusted into her. I cupped her face as we continued to passionately kiss. Now this is what I called love. I went faster and she gripped my shoulders digging her nails into them. She moaned against my chest as we both climaxed at the same time.

"I love you so much baby..." I whispered into her ear as I nibbled a little at her tiny ears.

She shivered and pulled away looking into my eyes.

"Jimmy, I think you might just be the love of my life." She said kissing me again before I could say anything else.

She then splashed me with water and bubbles.

"Mel! This is war darling." I said smiling splashing water right back at her.

"Well then be prepared to lose lover boy." She said narrowing her eyes at me and pouring water on my head and squirting shampoo on my head.

Fine I let her win. I rolled my eyes as she washed my hair and played with it like a little kid. She sat close to me as she spiked my hair in wacky directions and twirled it.

"Ok enough enough. I got a show in an hour or two baby." I said dunking my hair under the water and washing the soap and bubbles off.

"Ugh fine. Such a buzz kill!" She said purposely acting dramatic to be funny.

"Yeah I know but you love me anyways." I said getting out and wrapping a towel around myself. I started to get ready brushing my wet hair and drying my self off with the surprisingly soft yet cheap towels I had. Mel got out and also wrapped herself in a towel. The phone in my trailer rang and just as I was about to go to the kitchen Mel goes ahead and picks it up.

"Don't worry I got it!" She said all the way in the kitchen.

Melanie's POV

"Hello? Who is this?" I asked tapping my foot on the floor as I held the phone close to my ear.

"Melanie is that you?" It was my grandma I recognized her voice right away.

"Grandma how did you even get this number anyway?" I asked worried she knew where I actually was, I was so screwed if she found out I was here.

"Well I just called the last number since I didn't know your friends. Whats her name again?"

"Danny grandma." I said rolling my eyes.

"Anyway, thats not why I'm calling. Theres a more important matter at hands right now. I'm worried Melanie..." She said taking a breathe.

"Oh my god! Is it John is something wrong? What happened!?" I asked starting to panic and pace back and fourth.

"No John's is perfectly fine. It's your mother..."