Job hunting

'Ok so have you decided yet? Which job will you take?' Amelia asked. In front of her was a list. An extensive one of ...illegal jobs. Ranging from thefts to well, less humane ones.
'And please for my sake don't chose the ones underneath the red line.' She pleaded.
The red line is what she divided tolerable to do after long consideration. She doesn't agree with any of them for they are all illegal. But she could deal with heists from the rich. But not anything that can harm someone.
'Well.. we are considering. Since we are only staying here for a year or so until we "graduate". We are planning some of the bigger ones for next year. Like sneaking people out and what not. But for now, I guess we could live off helping gangs sell drugs and blackmailing the ones we already have. Not to worry Ames. We would report the whole thing to the police, the drugs one. So they can take it apart, the entire gang. But of course not catch us.' Dom answered.
'Well ok I guess. But I want you to know I do not agree with any of this. Hey, why did you move here?'
The boys shifted uneasily. 'Um well. You see Elsie did ask, on the dark web and we didn't know it was her, for someone to help her with faking documents. And she was offering some big money so we came... and ummm alsowemadethenewsfromaheistandisnowhidingfromthecops.' Dom finished hurriedly.
'Huh? What did you say?' Amelia asked, confused.
Axel took a deep breath, 'he said we made the news from a heist and is now hiding from the cops. It was a big heist and we need to lay low for a small while.'
Amelia thought back to the news she heard before the boys came which felt like such a long time ago. Then it clicked. 'OMG you two were the ones to break into the biggest bank of all of America! How did you two do it?' She demanded, 'that is- was the highest protected bank! How did you- how?'
'Magic.' The boys said in unison.
Amelia fell back against her chair. 'Of course and I thought it was because you two had a plan or something clever.'
'Hey we are clever! And had a plan, grab as much as possible and run.' Axel protested. 'And we disconnected the cameras. So you know they can't find us. See we are clever.'
'Mm kay.'
'Hey guys!' Elsie said as she rushed through the door. 'Sorry but the teacher kept me. Anyways what are we talking about?'
'Nothing. Just these two breaking into the biggest bank and running away to here. Which reminded me- aren't you broke like me? How did you pay them for your fake documents? They said you offered some big money.'
Elsie blushed, 'would now be a bad time to mention I lied? Because I'm not broke at all.' She continued hurriedly, 'You know how I can make wishes for myself once every something years? Well I might have wished for unlimited money.'
  This time all three of them gaped at her.
  'Oh sure, I'm one of the strongest demons alive and guess what? I'm hiding from le humans while trying to earn money. And this girl here says, hmm I wish to have unlimited money. And viola! She has it.' Axel says, his sarcasm giving way to an annoyed pout.
  'Well, at least you have powers. Like what am I suppose to do? Hope no one realise I'm you people's friend? Cool.' Amelia retorted.
  'I mean you don't have to be our friend...No one's forcing you. ' Dom says.
  Amelia glared at him, 'Well I want to. So suck it up and help me.'
  Once more it was quiet, at least until Axel spoke up. 'So... what should we talk about now?'
  The three groaned, 'can't you just stay silent for a single moment?' Elsie complained.
  'What... I can!' Axel protested, 'just you know.' as he gestured at them all.
  Dom stood up then, 'ok chatterbox. You and me, we got some serious preparing to do. So let's go.' And proceed to drag him out while he complains about working all the time.
  The girls stare after them, silently laughing at Axel's misfortune bought on by none other than himself.
  And when they can no longer hear Axel's complainants, Elsie ask Amelia something she should have asked before, 'How are you?'
  'Honestly? I never stopped to think about what happened, it just did and now I'm back to my old life. And you know what I realised? I'd love a nice quiet life without fear of being kidnapped, but it gets boring you know?  Probably one of the reasons I want to stay friends with them boys and want to be an astronaut. It's more... fun. Less mundane. And guess what? If I knew how to fight, I would probably enjoy a more dangerous life with the boys and you. But for now I can only pick a lock. So I feel kinda helpless. So... I don't know... but I guess yeah I'm fine.'
Both were quiet as they digest through what Amelia said. Then silently and Amelia wouldn't have heard it if they haven't happened to be in the library, Elsie replied, ' I'm glad.'

Hey everyone!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Feel free to give suggestions anytime!