Principal

When the rain stopped, they continued their journey. The boys stood cracking their bones while the girls look on in disgust. Until finally when they started to crack their neck bones.
  'Honestly are you trying to kill yourselves? That's your neck.' Elsie emphasis with her hands looking slightly distressed.
  The boys laughed at her, 'calm down we done this hundreds of times and look, still alive.'
  'Not for long.' Amelia muttered to Elsie who nodded in agreement.
  Chatting they finally made it back to school. Where Elsie had to reenrol herself since she thought she was leaving for good. The boys had plan their excuse of absence in school, something about family problems. As for Amelia... there was a lot of explaining to be done.
  'What can I say? That I was kidnapped while sleeping in my dorm and kept prisoner? And that you people were the reason I was in there in the first place? What, huh do I say? You three have brains so do tell me!' Amelia said started with a whisper and end up almost shouting, waving her arms.
A teacher walked passed, tutting disapprovingly.
  'Oh sorry mrs. April. Just you know... worried about missing so many lessons.' Dom apologised to her.
'Oh f*ck, I forgot I missed months of lesson. I'm never gonna pass my exam and get a good life. Let alone be a astronaut for NASA.' Amelia whined, 'why aren't you three worried?'
  The three had the decency to look guilty before Axel replied, ' we were alive for centuries, we either learnt everything a billon times or been through ourselves or both.'
  Amelia's jaw dropped then she groaned, ' of course. You people won't be affected at all. Just me and my future and my life. Great just great.'
  'Aww come on. It's not that bad. We can help with school and your future.' Axel coaxed.
  Dom snorted, 'not him. He can barely hold his grades.'
  'Hey don't tell my secrets to everyone.'
  'It's hardly a secret, you flunk all your classes.'
  While the boys argued about Axel's integrity the principal finally call them back into her office to discuss their situation.
  'Ok first. The boys can just go back to their classes and go find someone to copy your notes back. As for you Elsie, I'm sorry for your loss and after we reenrol you just do the same as the boys. The dorm you had with Amelia is still empty so you can use that.' The principal said.
  To be honest, Elsie herself almost forgotten she used a supposedly dead relative to quit this school. Oops.
  The principal cleared her throat, ' as for you Amelia..you say you disappear also because of family business?'
  The four winced, they haven't realise they used ideas a little too similar.
  'Well yeah... I mean my grandparents are getting old and it's hard for them to care for me, but my only other relative doesn't you know... want me... so um it's kind of awkward?' Amelia answered but end up questioning herself. She haven't realise that if her grandparents did get too old to maintain guardianship over her what she said would actually happen.
  'Mrs Carter, if I could I like to back up Amelia's word. Her family situation is quite difficult. I think it did influence in us becoming friends,' Elsie said and looking at the boys she continued, 'all of us actually.'
  Mrs. Carter sighed, 'I do realise the difficulties in miss Turner's situation, but I cannot excuse the fact she disappeared with only a note stating that she was fine and will quit the school. It's very... unorthodox.'
  The four blinked in surprise, it had not occurred to them that Arkell didn't actually just whisked away Amelia with no notice of any kind.
'Huh guess we underestimated the magic dude.' Axel thought to Dom.
'Magic dude? I think you've been hanging out with the jocks too much. That is not ok like wtf is magic dude?' Dom thought incredulously back to him.
'You gotta chill out man.'
  'I will when you stop speaking like that.'
  '- very distressed about my situation and wanted to um my life to go well. I want to be an astronaut you know? Anyways yes I will work my hardest if I'm allowed a second chance here.'Amelia finished.
  The principal sighed again, 'fine. I'll reenrol you too. You two girls are lucky no one else tried to enrol while you were gone or I wouldn't have accepted you. You can still room in your old room. Make no mistake the only reason I'm accepting you is because of your constant good grades and behaviour. Now get to class.'
  'Yes Mrs Carter.' The four replied in unison. Then left as quickly as they could without running or scrambling.
  'Well.. that went well.' Elsie started.
  The boys hums were uncommitted.
  'That's one way to put it,'Amelia snorted, 'anyways what class do we have?'
  'Well according to the new timetable, chemistry.' Dom replied as everyone gather around the tiny slip of paper in his hand.
  'Oh fun,' Axel said sarcastically.
  'Better than physics,' Amelia reminded.
  'Nothing's worst than physics.'
  'I could think of a few, torture and...'
  The four continued their small discussion as their life finally went back to normal. Well as normal as can be. They tried.

Hey everyone!! This chapter is a bit shorter but I hope you enjoyed it! Suggestions anytime and vote pls! See you soon!