Dominique

(Axel's POV)
  'She seems scared of me, Curls- Elsie, her name is Elsie seems frightened by me. But why? I mean unless she can guess that I'm a demon then I understand. She seems wary, analysing me with her eyes, I could hear her thinking. Has someone broke her heart before? Is that why she doesn't seem to trust me? Maybe it's because-'
'Hey earth to Axel, anyone in there?'I was broken out of my thoughts from snapping fingers in front of my eyes. The fingers belonged to none other than my best friend, Dominique Anderson. Dom for short. Who was also a demon, albeit a less powerful one compared to me, but swordsmanship and smooth power channeling skills far more supreme than most and had trained me for centuries and is currently, still training me.
'Shut up, I was thinking,'annoyed by him and kind of restless, I feel the need to punch something beginning to grow.
'If you were thinking, then the world is ending. Unless it's about sex, then I don't wanna know. Come on. We still got football practice, damned humans.' Dom said while dragging me back to the pitch.
Dom was long since used to my crap, not batting an eyelid when I do something weird, demon weird, unless it affects him.
While I was stuck here in the mortal realm, Dom has a choice. Unlike me, he can return whenever he wants to but like me he isn't welcomed there. Even he couldn't fight off a hoard of angry demons. The reason they're mad at him? Me.
We were friends long before the mortal realm came to be, so naturally when I was wrongfully accused, he got dragged into it too. The demons lost their trust in him, where he once was godlike in the eyes of many species of demons, now he is a sign of betrayal just like me. He managed to keep some contacts, but I still feel guilty every time I look at him.

(Elsie's POV)
  'Yes, I understand, I'll send in the documents soon.' I hanged up the phone, rubbing my eyes. I miss those days, when you don't have to go through a stack of paperwork to move away. You just up and leave, and the town wouldn't remember you two weeks later. Now all these documents and cameras are making it hard for me.
  Someone already realised the same looking girl appearing two hundred years apart, causing me to use a wish to wipe all camera footages of me and to never be able to capture me on camera again.
  I hated it, I want to settle down somewhere and enjoy my life, but that's not possible. Since the government is bound to find out and take me in for experiments. And I for one have enough of that, thank you very not.
  Focusing on my work, I soon contacted a shady person who would get me all the fake documents I need under my new name, Eurika Sanders. Only surviving member since my family died in a car crash and I ran away from foster home. It's a good enough cover story.
(No one's POV)
  Elsie didn't know then, but she should have guessed, a person that shady must be someone Axel would know. Her carefully constructed fake life is soon going to fall apart.

Hey everyone!! I know this chapter is shorter but I promise the next one would be longer. Also I still haven't figure out what the characters would look like yet so suggestions pls! See you soon!