Let go

(The same day as the last chapter)
(Elsie's POV)
The end school bell finally rung.
  'Bye Natalie! Thanks for your notes!' I said as I rushed out of the classroom. It's been a week since I came back to school and I still have lots of notes to copy. Currently I'm copying chemistry notes. I didn't have to do this but the three of us felt guilty that Amelia missed months worth of lessons because of us. So we decided to help her copy notes. It also help us blend in because if we don't copy notes even though we did lose supposedly, months of lessons.
Well Axel isn't helping in copying notes. His words are too ugly to decipher and no one expects him to copy notes. I mean I won't be surprised if he doesn't own pencils or ball pens.
  As I run back to the dorms, I suddenly felt the need to go to the lake. I slowed down, turning to go there. There was something I needed to do. Something important.
  Funny really how all my problems started at this lake or former oak tree. Being made into what I am, my identity discovered first time in all my life and now to end it all.
  I reached into my backpack and took out the box. The box which held my past as Sunu. I wasn't sure if I should be grateful or not that Arkell haven't magic it to disappear along with the rest of my things in my emergency backpack that I packed when I ran away. But what happened happened so here I am now. To finish this.
I took everything out, once more. Remembering their meaning and memories that came along with them. But it hurt less this time, almost like they know what I was going to do and doesn't want to stop me.
I stare at them, finally taking out the lighter I've been carrying.
Then I burned them. I burn them all.
I watch the fire, hungrily licking at the little feast I gave it. I watch it for a short while then said words I never thought I would say, 'I forgive you, but I won't forget what you done to me. I renounce you two, my parents, as my family. So keep burning in hell.'
With that I walked away, knowing the next time I come back, everything would be dust and blown away by the wind away. As if they never exist. There were no tears, for there was nothing to cry for.
Forgive but don't forget. I understand now. I let the resentment and anger and all other emotions I had about it go. I won't forget my past, but I won't let it drag me down any more. Like last time when I left, but this time I did it properly. Since my emotions are better controlled, I let go properly. And move on.

(Third person's POV)
  'Elise! There you are, you've been gone for quite some time.' Amelia said cheerfully as Elsie entered the library.
  'Yeah sorry, just borrowing notes.' Elsie lies smoothly.
  'Cool, anyways our dear friend Axel, decided even though his words are indecipherable. He could help, so hope for the best and fear for the worst.'
  'And the great Axel arrives!' Axel announced as both boys reached the library.
  Dom snorted, 'Yeah alright. So you know his great plan to help copy notes? Yeah, he just photocopied them and then laminated them so you can't add you own notes on top of it.'
  Axel immediately protested. 'Hey! First of all photocopying is a genius idea. It saves time and pen ink. Second of all laminating them makes them look more professional, especially since I borrowed the girl nerd's notes. Pretty words and all the information you need. Third of all, as I mentioned I borrowed the nerd's notes. What more could you add on top?'
  Amelia sighed, 'ok first of all. Don't call Julia a nerd. She also knows how to breakdance, so she's pretty cool. Second of all, it's because she's clever that she doesn't need to write as much notes as I do. And third of all, you're lazy to another level.'
  Both boys gaped, 'Wait you know the nerd?'Axel asked incredulously.
  'Yeah, she used to help me with my homework and everything. And what did I just say about calling her a nerd?'
  'Yeah okie. Anyways we need to discuss. Since Elsie here landed us into trouble-ah no let me finish,' Axel said as Elsie opened her mouth to cut in. 'As I was saying, trouble. Anyways me and Dommy here are out of a job. So start brainstorming ideas, no matter how wild. We've probably done it before. As long as it's illegal or you know, no kinds of tracking at all.'
Elsie spoke first, 'honestly you already did the best one with the fake documents. I would suggest sneaking people out but this is a small town. Drugs are lame, and surprisingly traceable. Human trafficking is a no go and if you done it before. I think I would have to kill you. Organs is well...considerable.'
  Amelia cut in then, 'I'm sorry for being human and all. But excuse me?' She then continued sarcastically, 'oh yes it must be illegal. Well good for you. Me, Elsie the great, has a list! So what do you wanna do? Drugs or organs hmm? Go on pick one or two. Why don't you?'
  When Amelia calmed down from her rant, Dom spoke, 'well when you put it like that... but we mustn't be tracked since you know not 100% human. And only illegal things don't have a record, at least not so much of an existing one. And legal jobs that won't keep a big record or whatever has a bad pay. Skipping town, you would find quite expensive. So yeah illegal jobs. But it's not always bad. You know?'
  Amelia stares in disbelief then finally answered, 'fine I'll help.'
  Let's just say she pretended to not see the fist bumps and wide grins form the boys.

Hey everyone! I hope you enjoyed it! Of course suggestions anytime. See you soon!