Ancient

Soon alarms were blaring, and the four abandoned stealth for speed, racing towards the doors. They never made it.

Warning fighting in this chapter.

Elsie cried out as she was yanked by her hair to Ryan who held the knife to her throat. Amelia saw red, she was tired and wasted too much effort getting them out to give up now. She didn't think as she jumped on Ryan. Ryan wasn't expecting this reaction and dropped Elsie to face an angry Amelia. Elsie crawled away coughing from where the knife was held to her throat.
Things were a blur but all of a sudden Arkell was there and had trapped them all again.
'Thought you could get away? Though I must say I'm impressed. I didn't thought it would be the human that orchestrated the escape.'
'Shouldn't have undermine me asshole.'
Arkell's glance turned cold, with a twist of his fingers Amelia was screaming.
Dom snapped out of his dazed dream then, except he wasn't Dom anymore. His demon took over, casting his magic at Arkell. But he was weak and soon he was panting and sweating.
'Axel! Axel damn it- Zans- Zanolis! Get over here and help!' Dom's demon, Jexvi, yelled over the mind link.
The stronger demon finally snapped out of the dazed dream, letting Zanolis take over his body, he joined Jexvi in fighting the genie.
Amelia was losing consciousness, turning her numb. The pain was almost gently caressing her skin, then the pain was lessening. She looked up and saw the two demons fighting Arkell. Both had weird horns and sharp wings that can kill and jet black hair, but one had cropped short with orange eyes and swirls of red and black skin was seen under the crimson armour. The other had a ponytail, red eyes with a circle of gold around it, his skin was the same as the other with the small exception of golden trails too, his amour was black. The demons didn't surprise Amelia for some reason, what surprise her was she could feel the sheer power of the demons warring against the genie. The air crackled at the intensity of it all. Jexvi growled, showing sharp teeth, he could feel himself tiring.
  Soon the demons knew they would lose, underfed and drugged, they couldn't go long. Looking to his right, Zanolis found Elsie fighting Ryan, pleasantly surprised by the fact the half human knew how to fight and was giving Ryan a hard time. Jexvi's growl called him back to his own fight, pushing himself to his limits.
  Then the fight was over, Elsie slipped up and Ryan held her at knifepoint, Jexvi reaches his limits leaving Zanolis to take the full force of Arkell's wrath which he was unprepared for and lost to immediately as for Amelia, she was struggling to stay awake.
  'Weak the very lot of you, this time you'll be punished and you can say goodbye to the little freedom you had.' Arkell hissed.
  Zanolis flinched remembering when he last heard those words, from his own mother. Remembering how his mother kept to her promise, the pain he felt. And in that moment, Zanolis panicked, fear coursing through him as he ignore his human side trying to calm him down and Ancient was released. Taking over both Zanolis and Axel's spirits leaving the restraining body. Ancient was bright, making the others unable to look at it properly, a small piece of Old Magic contained in a demon's body.
  Zanolis and Axel fought with Ancient hoping to rein him in before he destroys anything, Ancient ignored them as he cast his eye about, not hesitating to kill Ryan for holding his friend hostage, and would have done the same with Arkell but then realised he was born from Old Magic too. And instead cage him knowing that his piece of Old Magic was no match for himself. Then turning to Amelia, just as human as that scum who held the half human at knifepoint, but different, this one was important to the human in him. Ancient healed her, gently taking away the damage done to her.
  Then eyed Jexvi and the half human critically, he can feel the drug the genie in Zanolis is also in them both, made by genie magic and poison. He carefully took the drug from the three bodies and slowly pushed it into Arkell's. Watching as the genie's eyes widen when he realised what Ancient was doing to him. 'Quid pro quo.' Ancient thought, he felt no remorse, he can't tell right from wrong, he's neither bad or good, he just know to take care of the body that contains him or he will end up back with the rest of Old Magic, never changing and waiting to be used again. Satisfied from wiping out the immediate danger, he willing went back into Zanolis's body, waiting until the next time he wants or needs to come out again.
  The three were staring at Axel, for now he was Axel, not Ancient or Zanolis.
  'Um... welcome back? Dom asked warily.
  Axel smiled lightly, and fainted on the spot. Dom caught him.
In the future, when they look back, they had no idea how they left. They leaned on each other and dragged an unconscious Axel after them. Somehow they found a hotel and they collapse for the rest of the day.

Hey everyone!! I hope you enjoyed this one! Sorry I posted late. Suggestions anytime! See you soon!