Escape

BANG!
Amelia was jostled awake by Ryan coming in to serve food. She hasn't seen or heard of the others ever since she was roughly shoved into her own cell, the one furthest from the door. She could sense they were right around the corner, hearing a creak that matches hers when she sit on her springy bed.
'Food is served.' Ryan announced.
Amelia rolled her eyes, she hasn't been able to speak for days, the genie made sure of that. But she thought clearer and faster than ever, probably because her life depended on it.
She ate the food, pretending she wasn't impressed by the rich taste. It's been a few days but she was still in awe. 'Five star food, at least there is a silver lining to being kidnapped.'
Unlike the others she wasn't chained, being human Arkell saw no need to chain her, leaving her to wander in her cell.
'Ok definitely no cops can be involved, he probably just sweep them away with a gust of magic wind or something. I don't know any magical beings unless i count the ones that landed me here anyways.' Amelia was trying to plan to escape, but as far as she's concerned she got nothing. Besides the fact she learnt to pick a lock back in second grade, so she could try to leave her cell. Only problem was that the lock was way more complex than the cheap ones at school and she was trying to prefect it. She was also practicing the locks on the chains so she could free the others and run right out of there within a few minutes, hoping they had a feasible plan.
'Can I get my voice back yet? I feel like Ariel.' She mouthed at Ryan.
'Nope none can do hon.' Ryan replies popping the p.
'Can I at least know about my friends? Are they good? Are they here?' Amelia was by no means stupid, she heard the door open and close even when it's not meal time. Sometimes accompanied by a heavy dragging noise.
Ryan gave her a pitying look, 'depends on your definition of good. Are they alive? Yes. Can they walk out of here like nothing happened? Not possible. And yes they are all here right now.' With that, Ryan left with a flair that could match up to Arkell.
Amelia went right back into practicing picking the locks.
(Two days later)
'I decided that this place would be a lot more lively if you have your voices so here you go.'
With a snap of Arkell's fingers Amelia felt a weight lift off her throat.
'Omg guys? Are you guys fine?' Amelia asked, feeling the panic she pushed so far back rush back in wave.
A chores of 'Yeah' told her everyone was alive but from the sound of it not doing fine. So she wasted no time. After a certain amount of time amd dinner, she set her plan to work. Praying that both Ryan and Arkell is asleep.
She unlocked her cell in a matter of seconds, practicing for about a week, it's like second nature. Silently, she went to the first cell and choked back a gasp of horror. Huge understatement but Dom looked bad. She skilfully unlocked his cell and chains and shook him awake.
'Amelia? What-' Amelia covered Dom's mouth gesturing for him to stay silent then moving on to find Elsie and Axel. Soon everyone was up and free. The three looked ragged and in some kind of dazed dream, almost as if they were drugged. One look at them and Amelia realise getting them out of here depended on her solely.
The big oak door that separate the cells from the rest of the mansion was easily picked. 'Cocky, that genie never thought to put extra security on this door after all the complex one's on the cells and chains.' Amelia thought.
Opening the door quietly, she checked the clearing. No one at all. She motioned the others to follow her. Taking the route that she remembered when they were imprisoned to lead them back outside.
The four kept low and to the shadows, but they couldn't move fast with the condition they were in. Soon alarms were blaring, and the four abandoned stealth for speed, racing towards the doors. They never made it.

Hey everyone! I hope you enjoyed it!! And yes I left a cliffhanger! See you soon!