Chapter 74

------------
The round Is ending, all players are logging out...

Ranking:
1. Dark Vengeance(Karma's team name)
2. Snechzer
3. Snechzer
4. TEAM 71
--------------

Snechzer is Jacob's guild name.

It sounds very... Umm..."Russian"?

Or am I talking about the wrong country?

I look at Jacob as my body fades away.
I manage to torture him until he fainted.

Because of time constraints, I didn't hold back and this is the result.

I spawn back in the main "reality" of stage 5. In a distance, I can see groups of reporters and robot cameras aiming at the girls.

"Ma'am! May I ask how your group managed to collect so many points in such a short time!!" Shouts one of the reporters.

The flickering and clicking Of cameras are annoying and are muffling everyone.

"Uh... It's not us who collected it, it was Karma." Says Ika.

"Karma? Who is that?" Mumbles the reporters.

Tch.

I quickly went ahead and grab Ika's arm before guiding them and escaping from the reporters.

Hiding in a dark alley, we continuously pant for the escape.

"T-They are persistent..." Says Yumiko.

"Yeah... At least we can take a break
now."

Suddenly a shadow looms over in a distance. There is a T junction in this alley and the Shadow seems to be coming from the right.

"Karma, you there?" Says a familiar voice.

"Joseph?"

I reveal myself as he stares at the girls behind me.

"Don't worry, the reporters are gone, all of you follow me. I somehow have a private condominium in this world, I want to talk with you, Karma." Says Joseph.

...

"Alright, lead the way."
--------------

What the fuck...

This is unfair...

After alighting from the limousine, I was greeted with a shiny gate with a texture of black polished rock with traces of polished gold surrounding it.

...

I feel pissed, I don't know why.

"Please enter." Says Joseph, welcoming us.

"Woah..."

The girls stare in awe.

"It might be just a hypothesis, but our status in this world may reflect our status in the real world." Says Joseph.

Oh? So this SOB is a rich kid? Fuck...

Joseph gave me a confused look once he notices my threatening aura.

"Anyway, all of you can wait in the guest room, I will talk to Karma personally in the lounge area."

Joseph guides me up a few stairs and I am greeted with a fancy hallway which looks like a hallway of a five-star hotel or restaurant. With fancy golden chandeliers and pricey noticeable famous artworks hang...

This is pissing me off more than I intended...

Joseph guides me into one of the rooms. It looks like a private bar, very fancy too. Dim yet perfect lights illuminate the "fancy" atmosphere.